• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

dianepopziee
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

ofcourse naruto series.. and aLice academy!!!!!:]:]:]=)
redcupcake
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

:arrow:Fushigi yugi :arrow:Anime manga
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]EyeShield 21[/b]... =D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jujum]:arrow: EyeShield 21... =D[/quote] same like him, eyeshield 21 rock's!\m/
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden :arrow: Prince of Tennis :arrow: Eyeshield 21 [sup]*new*[/sup] =)
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: One Piece
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Rozen Maiden and Clannad ;) cool ~
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Inuyasha

Last edited by ashu (2009-01-18 09:12:30)

Sora101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bleach Code Geass Naruto
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i got lots of favorites! but top1 is Naruot Shippuuden
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one piece and naruto
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nana inuyasha and... karin (chibi vampire!)
pink_flamingo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][spoiler]:wow:Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge:wow: :wow:Cardcaptor Sakura:wow: :wow:Azumanga Daioh:wow: :wow:Fushigi Yugi:wow: :wow:Detective Conan:wow: :wow:Bleach:wow: :wow:Prince of Tennis:wow: :wow:Hamtaro:wow: :wow:Slamdunk:wow: :wow:One piece:wow: :wow:Doraemon:wow: :thumbsup::thumbsup:and many more:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/spoiler][/quote] :exclaim::exclaim::exclaim:
jenux
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b][/b]Naruto :arrow:Onepiece :arrow:bitter virgin :arrow:Hunterxhunter :arrow:Bleach :arrow:Code geass :arrow:detective conan And A lot more :crybaby: :crybaby:
erich_ritZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

• Deathnote • Fushigiyugi • DN angel • Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge • Code Geass • Azumanga Dayo • Fruit basket • Naruto Shippuden • Naruto • Eureka Seven • Full metal panic • fullmetal alchemist • bleach • tsubasa chronicle • tenjo tenge hehehe..... :D
cheremy
» n00b
1969-12-31

I really like anime and this are my favorite anime: Fushigi Yuugi Dn angel Shakugan no shana Yamato nadeshiko Dami pa........... pero ito mga favorite ko sa lahat
Azuyu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

- Detective Conan - Bleach - Naruto - Gundam Seed - GS - Destiny - Inuyasha - Fushigi Yuugi - Rurouni Kenshin - Hunter X Hunter - Card Captor Sakura - Gensomaden Sayuki
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lots but currently addicted to Black Blood Brother.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:36

[ 10 queries - 0.166 second ]
Privacy Policy