• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

krizza24
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

mine is: detective conan blood+ naruto
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

Animes that has something to do with [b]Aniplex [/b] spells G - O - O -D :thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ookiku Furikabute! and it will be aired in animax soon~ so you guys can watch it~ watch it!
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/shantal_92/Cheery_Chum_by_abbyland.gif[/img]I LOVE ANIME[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/shantal_92/Cheery_Chum_by_abbyland.gif[/img] NOTE: THE FF ARE NOT IN ORDER: 1.nARUTO 2.BLEACH 3.ONE PIECE 4.FRUIT BASKET 5.LOVELY COMPLEX 6. XXX HOLIC 7.XXX HOLIC KAI 8.NARUTO SHIP 9. HUNTER X HUNTER 10.GHOST FIGHTER 11.A TALE OF MEMORIES 12. DENNO COIL 13.Samurai X 14.Slam Dunk 15.Detective Conan 16.Fushigi Yuugi 17.Flame of Recca AND MORE....(~v~)

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-28 14:23:54)

erich_ritZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

_**_tenjo tenge _**_bleach _**_alice academy _**_death note _**_GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) _**_Gundam seed ( all seasons ) _**_Eureka Seven _**_Fantastic Children _**_Mushi KIng _**_Get backers _**_Fruit basket
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahaha..reading deathnote manga.. still reading..
9109429041395Amelia
» n00b
1969-12-31

A Lot :) I watch em in Crunchyroll. But my most fave this month is Shugo Chara :) Recommend it to ya'll! :thumbsup:
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

Naaaaarruuuuttttooooooo :d:d:d:d
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dragon ball tooo
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Naruto :arrow: School Rumble :arrow: Samurai X :arrow: Slamdunk
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: death note :arrow: tantei conan :arrow: change guy ahh,and many more :thumbsup:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nothing could ever compare to [u][b]Death Note[/b][/u]

Last edited by KillerKhayzeeTM (2008-07-31 04:09:36)

xOx_N!c0_xOx
» n00b
1969-12-31

-Detective Conan:thumbsdown: -Bleach:thumbsup: -Naruto Shippuuden:thumbsup: -Dragonball GT:thumbsup: ___________________________ THE BEST!!!!
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and :arrow: Midori days :idea: The best anime show evah!!!!
japanese_anime
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]ANIME <3.....[/align][/b][/i] ♥The prince of tennis ♥La corda d oro ♥Ouran host club ♥Bokura ga ita ♥Death note ♥Cardcaptor Sakura ♥D N Angel ♥Alice Academy ♥Pitchi Pitchi PItch ♥Super Gals ♥Fruits Baskets ♥School Rumble ♥Boys be. ♥Fushigi YUgi ♥Chobits [i][b][align=center]and many more...[/align][/b][/i]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-naruto shipuuden -the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya -rozen maiden -gakuen alice -lucky star
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

_ Naruto and _card captor sakura
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-Deathnote -Naruto :o -Mojacko.. hehe those are mine :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

-death note :wow: -fushigi yuugi -ghost fighter -magic knight rayearth -pokemon -knight hunters -gensomaden saiyuki -card captor sakura -slam dunk -chobits =):thumbsup: :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-04 19:58:03)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: naruto shipuuden :arrow: the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya :arrow: rozen maiden :arrow: gakuen alice
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:52

[ 10 queries - 0.204 second ]
Privacy Policy