• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

rasiellou
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

[quote=Ephemeral]I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure) -Legend of the Condor Hero -Boys Be... -Bleach -Girl From Hell -Naruto -Love Hina -Gundam Seed/ GS - Destiny -Ah, My Goddess -Heavy Metal Rock Saved the Space -Ghost in the Shell -Niea7 -Full Metal Alchemist -Dragonball Z/GT -Get Backers -Inuyasha -Yuyu Hakusho -Ayashino Ceres -Fushigi Yuugi/Curious Play -GreatTeacherOnizuka -Samurai X -Kyoshiro -Gun Slinger Girl -Grander Musashi -El Hazard -Vision of escaflone -Neo Genesis Evangelion -Slam Dunk -Monster Rancher -Hamtaro -God? Save our king -Law of Ueki -Chobits -Trigun -Hunter X Hunter -Final fantasy Advent Children -Wolve Rain -Tsubasa Chronicles/Chronicle of the wings -Hungy Heart -Captain Tsubasa - Road to Dream -Card Captor Sakura -Bakuretsu/Socceress Hunters -Gensomaden Sayuki Post all your fave anime shows :wallbash:[/quote] Could you at least add [b]Yu-Gi-Oh![/b]?? =)
KrankyKrank
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

I love animes. And there's so many that I enjoyed watching. From ElfenLied to Chobits, ShamanKing to PrinceOfTennis, HSDKenichi to Gravitation, Eyeshield21 to Inuyasha. HikaruNoGo to IchigoMashimaro. And even Bleach along with YakitateJapan. OH! And everything ELSE in between! But my fave would still be Doraemon. LOL. *YouTube is okay. *But I'm loving VEOH at the moment. [ quality is much better! and it RARELY gets deleted off, unlike in youtube! ]

Last edited by KrankyKrank (2007-08-17 22:34:17)

blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: ah! my goddess :arrow: ouran highschool host club :arrow: naruto :arrow: inuyasha :arrow: fate stay night :arrow: saiyuki :arrow: mermaid melody :arrow: gakuen alice :arrow: prince of tennis :arrow: yakitate japan
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

>school rumble >check out prince of tennis movie edition.the two samurai the first game sooo coool!!! :cool:
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-Cardcaptor Sakura -Yakitate Japan -Super Gals -Clamp school -Gakuen Alice -Tsubasa Chronicles -Pokemon -Chobits -Fancy lala -Midori Days -Please Teacher! -Mirmo De pon -Chobits -The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me. [b]Ghost Fighter[/b]! :D :eh:
joana16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Here's the list of my fave anime in descending order! im not into animes actually.. it just happened that there are no interesting shows in other channel.. i tuned in to hero tv and watched this shows.. i got interested so i downloaded the whole series in animestash! :) :arrow: School rumble :arrow: Koi Koi seven :arrow: ichijo 100% :arrow: Ah my Goddess :arrow: Prince of tennis :arrow: Bakki :arrow: Knock out :arrow: DN angel
mimay09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkslategray][b]HunterXHunter <- Killua <3 Jigoku Shoujo Futakamori {Girl from Hell :drool: :drool: } Fushigi Yugi Blood + SamuraiX Dragon Ballz <3 Samurai Deeper Kyo <--was that correct? xD Gundam Seed Love Hina Detective Kyo Fate/Stay night Mirmo de Pon :D Maria Watches over us Cardcaptor Sakura Cat's eye Shaman King Yaketate Japan[/b][/color]
skitzerc
» n00b
1969-12-31

BLEACH is still the best anime/manga 4 me!!!! ^^
Silence007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me~~ ~Tenjo Tengue ~Bleach ~Chobit ~GTO ~Mirmo ~Sonic ~etc....~
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Genshiken Death Note Yakitate Japan Beck
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!! bleach :ninja: Yakitate Japan :P
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: naruto :arrow: yu-gi-oh :arrow: Monster Rancher :arrow: ghost fighter :arrow: lupin the third
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It is too many to mention, so I'll just list down those anime that I remember =) :arrow: Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden :arrow: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya :arrow: Zombie-Loan :arrow: La Corda D'Oro :arrow: Gundam Seed/ Gundam Seed Destiny :arrow: Samurai X :arrow: Super Gals :arrow: Zoids: Genesis :arrow: Blood+ :arrow: Get Backers :arrow: Inu Yasha :arrow: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge :arrow: Ouran Highschool Host Club :arrow: The Law of Ueki :arrow: Alice Academy :arrow: Brain Powered :arrow: Code Geass :arrow: Full Metal Panic Fomoffu :arrow: Full Metal Panic the Second Raid :arrow: Fate/Stay Night :arrow: School Rumble actually, I want to list down more, but I'm already tired. :eh:
rhegie02
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: Death Note... :arrow: Naruto... :arrow: Neon Genesis Evangelion...
francisca_cutier
» n00b
1969-12-31

My fave animes are: Bleach Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Death Note Fate/ Stay Night Shakugan no shana Shuffle! Memories The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Ouran Highschool host club Gakuen Alice Inu Yasha Sakura Card Captor Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Gundam Seed Hamtaro Pokemon Johto League Yu-Gi-Oh Negima Disgaea uhmm... and etc.. i 4got well, im just an anime freak i watch animes more than anything....
mawyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

=naruto =naruto shippuuden =pichi pichi pitch (mermaid melody) =chobits =karin =maburaho =mirmo de pon =prince of tennis =pokemon =fushigi yuugi =fruits basket =bleach =inuyasha =pretear :D :D :D :D :D
cutekristin17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]my favorite is death note[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]for me it's the best..^^[/b]
oCRAm
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]SHIN CHAN[/b] :arrow: [b]THE SIMPSONS[/b] :arrow: [b]AMERICAN DAD[/b] shinchan is the best!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by oCRAm (2007-09-06 07:01:34)

tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure) -Legend of the Condor Hero -Boys Be... -Bleach -Girl From Hell -Naruto -Love Hina -Gundam Seed/ GS - Destiny -Ah, My Goddess -Heavy Metal Rock Saved the Space -Ghost in the Shell -Niea7 -Full Metal Alchemist -Dragonball Z/GT -Get Backers -Inuyasha -Yuyu Hakusho -Ayashino Ceres -Fushigi Yuugi/Curious Play -GreatTeacherOnizuka -Samurai X -Kyoshiro -Gun Slinger Girl -Grander Musashi -El Hazard -Vision of escaflone -Neo Genesis Evangelion -Slam Dunk -Monster Rancher -Hamtaro -God? Save our king -Law of Ueki -Chobits -Trigun -Hunter X Hunter -Final fantasy Advent Children -Wolve Rain -Tsubasa Chronicles/Chronicle of the wings -Hungy Heart -Captain Tsubasa - Road to Dream -Card Captor Sakura -Bakuretsu/Socceress Hunters -Gensomaden Sayuki -alice academy -mirmo[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:30

[ 10 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy