• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

oCRAm
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

:arrow: [color=green]SHIN CHAN[/color] :arrow: [color=red]THE SIMPSONS[/color] :arrow: [color=blue]AMERICAN DAD[/color] :lol: :lol: :lol:
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

[b]doesnt anybody here like Prince of Tennis........... here's mine: -Bleach -Prince Of Tennis -Yu Yu Hakusho -Flame oF recca -Hunter X Hunter -Pokemon -Slamdunk[/b] :P
oCRAm
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b][color=brown]AMERICAN DAD[/color][/b] :arrow: [b][color=brown]THE SIMPSONS[/color][/b] :lol:
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

naruto :thumbsup:
jAce_ko
» n00b
1969-12-31

diS are mAh FAv.. :arrow: flame of recca :arrow: pichi pichi pitch :arrow: ghost fighter :arrow: eyesheild 21 :arrow: all pokemon :arrow: digimon :arrow: hentai :arrow: yaketaki japan :arrow: detective conan :arrow: many to mention!!!!
jAce_ko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=oCRAm]:arrow: [b][color=brown]AMERICAN DAD[/color][/b] :arrow: [b][color=brown]THE SIMPSONS[/color][/b] :lol:[/quote] dat are not anime
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Final fantasy Advent Children :arrow: pokemon :arrow: digimon hell yeah..

Last edited by jeniphy (2007-09-09 07:57:03)

Kumiko_takahashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Card captor sakura Eternal alice Naruto To Heart 2 Gakuen Alice Jigoku Shoujo Pita Ten Ojamajo Doremi Pretty Cure DN angel Ah! my GoddessLAw of Ueki Chobits Major Ginban Kaleidoscope Super Gals Reyearth Fancy Lala Fate/Stay Night Detective Conan That's all Hope to watch many anime :D [/b]
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: 1. Dragonball Z :thumbsup: 2. Hunter X hunter :thumbsup: 3. Voltes V :thumbsup: 4. Mazinger Z :thumbsup: 5. Mojacko :thumbsup: 6. Fushigi Yuugi :thumbsup: 7. One Piece :thumbsup: 8. Doraemon :thumbsup: 9. Ghostfighter :thumbsup: 10.Flames of Recca :thumbsup: 11.Hamtaro :thumbsup: 12.Daimos :thumbsup: 13.Inuyasha :thumbsup: 14.pokemon
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: dragon ball :arrow: slum dunk :arrow: ghost fighter :arrow: flame of recca
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

my fav's list: neon genesis evangelion death and rebirth neon genesis evangelion the end of evangelion curious play gatekeepers vandread samurai x crazy burst angel/burst angel school rumble
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

same as pampy917 :)
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF6699][b]Pokemon[/b][/color] [color=#FF6699][b]Naruto[/b][/color] [color=#FF6699][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b][/color] [color=#FF6699][b]Bleach[/b][/color] [color=#FF6699][b]Chrono Crusade[/b][/color] [color=#FF6699][b]Detective Conan[/b][/color] [color=#FF6699][b]Yu Yu Hakusho[/b][/color] [color=#FF6699][b]Gatekeepers[/b][/color] [color=#FF6699][b]Sugar Sugar Rune[/b][/color] [color=#ff6699][b]Ragnarok the Animation[/b][/color] [color=#ff6699][b]Beet the Vandel Buster[/b][/color]

Last edited by cutepinkpam (2007-09-20 22:01:02)

dceemadz
» n00b
1969-12-31

dragonball z yuyu hakusho slamdunk samurai x
-kida_azthigshin-
» n00b
1969-12-31

bleach slamdunk naruto
jenzterrific
» n00b
1969-12-31

top 10: 1,alice academy 2. akazukin chacha 3. hunterxhunter 4. midori days 5. Vandread 5. ahh my goddess! 6. ayashino ceres 7. fushigi yuugi 8. Doremon 9. Shin chan 10. Naruto
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1. Dragonball Z 2. Hunter X hunter 3. Voltes V 4. Mazinger Z 5. Mojacko 6. Fushigi Yuugi 7. One Piece 8. Doraemon 9. Ghostfighter 10.Flames of Recca 11.Hamtaro 12.Daimos 13.Inuyasha 14.pokemon
inoe_des
» n00b
1969-12-31

DBZ..is the best...
Ur--g1rlfr1end
» n00b
1969-12-31

same with my hon pampy!
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love the trigun before the only anime on tv that i've watch ;) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:46

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy