• ARCHIVES 
  • » the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

Pages: 123456789101112..12

the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

LeiLa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

ei guyz can i put some image in there???...how???
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

is it only [b][0][/b]?
LeiLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

tenxz i got it guyz...itsumo arigatou gosaimasu!!! :D :)
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great code...what can i say?!!!! :thumbsup:
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]is it only [b][0][/b]?[/quote] yup. just add it up and it will work fine.
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

only the control panel and photo gal. work..how about the other? still working?
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=flavonoid]only the control panel and photo gal. work..how about the other? still working?[/quote] It's all working fine =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think there is no more review section.. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it will work just fine but if you dont remove the codes for changing the name of the header for review well it will not work and if you dont have a blog then you put the code for changing the name of the header then it will not work also you must remove it first :thumbsup:
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload][quote=flavonoid]only the control panel and photo gal. work..how about the other? still working?[/quote] It's all working fine =)[/quote] nah..here's my code: <">"blah blah" doesn't show up... :cry:

Last edited by flavonoid (2007-09-02 01:45:27)

hollyann1202
» n00b
1969-12-31

HI YAH.. just want to ask how will i add images in the name like? thanks very much...
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you Master Feruzz. Yer always the best in here! :thumbsup:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flavonoid][quote=Refresh/Reload][quote=flavonoid]only the control panel and photo gal. work..how about the other? still working?[/quote] It's all working fine =)[/quote] nah..here's my code: <">"blah blah" doesn't show up... :cry:[/quote] remove teh unnecessary codes like blogs & reviews.. just put them if you have a blog or review..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

niciee ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

ok i'll try
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]can i see the preview? i don't know what's that. =| [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pinktwinklehearts][align=center][url]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/url][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]can i see the preview? i don't know what's that. =| [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align][/quote] Sure view my profile, the code changes the heading text for each section of ur page to whatever you want :thumbsup: If you decide to use it don't forget to remove the code for sections, like blogs, reviews, etc..that you do not have on ur page or they are being hidden.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-09-03 16:05:43)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]i think there is no more review section.. :lol:[/quote] now its back
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ive shocked that it was reborn again :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah.. its back.. and it should be back.. because maybe if it will not be back.. the div_ids will change.. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:54

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy