• ARCHIVES 
  • » the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

sis micky, looking at that no. 5 tutorial, it seems that you incorporate the other scripts inside the WVM/addboxes script. I only add scripts within WVM those that are sideboxes and additional mainboxes scripts. Other scripts like this header names script, i put them outside the wvm script, but still inside the tracker file. anyway, im still studying all these new scripts. i might try that idea later on.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-12-03 23:56:52)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

^ Yep,that is based on the help I got from Feruzz way back when I was having hard time compiling...when I was sooo noob :) also from Refresh/reloads tutorial... I did that too, inserted outside tracker script but then you have to put the onload handler then I learned that to avoid conflicts, better to use just one onload handler in which case, putting the other codes below onload handler of wvm... sis..offtopic:got to log out for now...watch the season 2 finale of Heroes :)
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaaa... ol my code are gone because of this!!!.... pewo tnx 4 this its very nice!!!!
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... enx foe sharing~ :eh:
breanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys! im confused! im a newbie here... what do you mean by "save it in js extension"? do i have to create file which ends with .js? or something? pls help me....
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]nice trick..i like it..[/i][/b] :)
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]thanks 4 sharing[/b] :D :thumbsup:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks, nice trick :thumbsup: :eh:
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

huiii... feruzzz your cool... :thumbsup: =) but i got some problem.. the code work in box control panel and blog but not work in another box.. any one van hel me??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wongudik]huiii... feruzzz your cool... :thumbsup: =) but i got some problem.. the code work in box control panel and blog but not work in another box.. any one van hel me??[/quote] try to check your [b]division id's[/b] :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wongudik]huiii... feruzzz your cool... :thumbsup: =) but i got some problem.. the code work in box control panel and blog but not work in another box.. any one van hel me??[/quote] Make sure you remove any header codes for boxes you are hiding.
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ so haw show up the code again? :question: :cry: im so confuse..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wongudik]^ so haw show up the code again? :question: :cry: im so confuse..[/quote] [color=red]update those bold part:[/color] [quote]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { cHeaders();})) window.onload = function () { cHeaders();}; function cHeaders() { REPLACEIT.init(); } if (typeof REPLACEIT == "undefined") { REPLACEIT = {}; } REPLACEIT = { head: [], init: function() { this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/controlpanel/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h1")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/photos/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/blogs/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/reviews/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/moreabout/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/publiccomments/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/scrapbook/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/friends/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/fanof/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName([b]/groups/i[/b])[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "YOUR TITLE NAME"; }, getModuleByClassName: function(sClass) { var elm = []; var els = document.getElementsByTagName("*") || document.all; for (var j=0,k=els.length;j<k;j++) { if (new RegExp(sClass).test(els[j].className))elm.push(els[j]); } return elm; } };[/quote]
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

update with ? i was checking my code and thats same with yu are give
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wongudik]update with ? i was checking my code and thats same with yu are give[/quote] One more time if you are hiding any of the boxes you must remove the code for that box from the list. For example Groups is not on our page anymore, maybe you need to remove it.
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don know what's the code that was hiding my box... can u tell me?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wongudik]I don know what's the code that was hiding my box... can u tell me?[/quote] My friend you don't need to fix anything, I just viewed ur profile ur custom headers are working in IE7.
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=wongudik]I don know what's the code that was hiding my box... can u tell me?[/quote] My friend you don't need to fix anything, I just viewed ur profile ur custom headers are working in IE7.[/quote] yeah.. but the code work only in cp, photo and blog box... =| in moreabout, friend and comment box the code not work... i was check it out :( i acnt fix this ..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wongudik][quote=bobcbar][quote=wongudik]I don know what's the code that was hiding my box... can u tell me?[/quote] My friend you don't need to fix anything, I just viewed ur profile ur custom headers are working in IE7.[/quote] yeah.. but the code work only in cp, photo and blog box... =| in moreabout, friend and comment box the code not work... i was check it out :( i acnt fix this ..[/quote] Humm this is what I see. More About Me = More About Alie Comment = Comments and Testimonials for Alie Friend = Alie's Friends Yahoo Status = Box Up Who View Me Lie? You do not see these when you view?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=wongudik][quote=bobcbar] My friend you don't need to fix anything, I just viewed ur profile ur custom headers are working in IE7.[/quote] yeah.. but the code work only in cp, photo and blog box... =| in moreabout, friend and comment box the code not work... i was check it out :( i acnt fix this ..[/quote] Humm this is what I see. More About Me = More About Alie Comment = Comments and Testimonials for Alie Friend = Alie's Friends Yahoo Status = Box Up Who View Me Lie? You do not see these when you view?[/quote] Post that part of ur codes here we can see and help.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 12 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy