• ARCHIVES 
  • » the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

orochimaru01
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

how come it didnt work on mine..?? :(
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

[b]Über genius[/b] =) :thumbsup:
duhitsmemaxine
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is js??
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

JS short for javascript. It can also be an filename extension. Ex: filename.js :penguin:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it only works on control panel, photos and blogs.. :crybaby:
tettet
» n00b
1969-12-31

amhh..guys...where should i post this code?!...pls reply asap...
tettet
» n00b
1969-12-31

amhh..guys...where should i post this code?!...pls reply asap... =) :question:
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tettet]amhh..guys...where should i post this code?!...pls reply asap... =) :question:[/quote] please don't double post... anyways, paste that code to ur js file.. =)
tettet
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm sori.. :( umhhh...were can i find that js code in my friendster?! i dont know that...i'm a newbie... i only know "css" :)
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tettet]i'm sori.. :( umhhh...were can i find that js code in my friendster?! i dont know that...i'm a newbie... i only know "css" :)[/quote] [b]visit this post of micky[/b][url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-codes-file-newbies.html[/url]
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the code will easily manipulate the headers DOM structure instead using [b]('h2')[0], ('h2')[1][/b] & so on.... :wasted: Use onload event the code to be execute for friends, fanof or groups [quote]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { cHeaders();})) window.onload = function () { cHeaders();}; function cHeaders() { REPLACEIT.init(); } if (typeof REPLACEIT == "undefined") { REPLACEIT = {}; } REPLACEIT = { head: [], init: function() { this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/controlpanel/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h1")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/photos/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/blogs/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/reviews/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/moreabout/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/publiccomments/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/scrapbook/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/friends/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/fanof/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/groups/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "[b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b]"; }, getModuleByClassName: function(sClass) { var elm = []; var els = document.getElementsByTagName("*") || document.all; for (var j=0,k=els.length;j<k;j++) { if (new RegExp(sClass).test(els[j].className))elm.push(els[j]); } return elm; } };[/quote] save into js extension[/quote] The old script (which used to work for me) as well as this new updated one doesnt work anymore. I tried to delete the ones I do not use (for example, the blogs and reviews), but still only the control panel header shows. :(
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@fro: Hey...long time no see my dear :) Check my post regarding compiling js in one file, preferably the number five...you can see the personalized headers & blinking...that is working fine...You can remove the blinking if you just want to replace your header names without blinking. I'll add the rest later...

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-12-02 14:10:01)

j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx micky!!! :thumbsup:
HyoutoN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah it's cool.. And for more tweak you can add this [quote]"+pageViewerFName+"[/quote] in [b]YOUR TITLE NAME[/b] =) and for example [quote]this.head = this.getModuleByClassName(/publiccomments/i)[0].getElementsByTagName("h2")[0]; this.head.innerHTML = "Hey.."+pageViewerFName+"..Drop a Comment ya..!";[/quote] :eh:
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh..thanks ms.micky.. my profile is almost complete..haha..^^ thank you very much to ftalk.. =D :thumbsup: and also to hyouton..nice add-ons..hehe..thanks 4 sharing that.. :thumbsup: :eh:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]@fro: Hey...long time no see my dear :) Check my post regarding compiling js in one file, preferably the number five...you can see the personalized headers & blinking...that is working fine...You can remove the blinking if you just want to replace your header names without blinking. I'll add the rest later...[/quote] can you give me the linK? yeah i was away for awhile but my very very old linker still works! although some of my scripts dont work anymore. i dont even know where to start, feels like i've forgotten how to edit scripts lol

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-12-03 23:05:51)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=376950#p376950 Check on number 5 saves you from reading all my post :)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh ok. i read it. but i already know how to compile all the javascripts. its just that this new script doesnt work for me. it only works with the control panel heading.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

btw sis micky, Im still using the very very old linker and it is still working on my prof. i had to edit the new division IDS. Im using the old tracker script of wvm version 3.1 which is not currently working on my prof, hence all my sideboxes are not showing. Im working on the new addbox script. ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry for the double post. that was an accident. lol

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-12-03 23:36:16)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I know you know it already but just for you to see the replace header names by Feruzz with blinking effect by angell..Those are working fine...I think this new one is also working..It's just on where & how you compiled it =) Like I said, I inserted the replace header names in guide number 5 :) haha...sis, so I guess you haven't got intouch for quite awhile which is why you haven't updated your div id's...and yeah, marfillaster makes use of new addbox function now...

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-12-03 23:39:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:20

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy