• ARCHIVES 
  • » the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

wongudik
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

[quote=bobcbar][quote=wongudik][quote=bobcbar] My friend you don't need to fix anything, I just viewed ur profile ur custom headers are working in IE7.[/quote] yeah.. but the code work only in cp, photo and blog box... =| in moreabout, friend and comment box the code not work... i was check it out :( i acnt fix this ..[/quote] Humm this is what I see. More About Me = More About Alie Comment = Comments and Testimonials for Alie Friend = Alie's Friends Yahoo Status = Box Up Who View Me Lie? You do not see these when you view?[/quote] i mind i wanna change like >> control panel > dashboard --------->this work photos > nwarses --------->this work blog > coret-coret --------->this work moreabout > apa Lah gitu --------->this not work publiccommnet > Cacian, Makian, Hinaan.. --------->this not work friend > pRen poRepR --------->this not work and this is my code <">thxu bob 4 ur attention :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

[quote=wongudik][quote=bobcbar][quote=wongudik] yeah.. but the code work only in cp, photo and blog box... =| in moreabout, friend and comment box the code not work... i was check it out :( i acnt fix this ..[/quote] Humm this is what I see. More About Me = More About Alie Comment = Comments and Testimonials for Alie Friend = Alie's Friends Yahoo Status = Box Up Who View Me Lie? You do not see these when you view?[/quote] i mind i wanna change like >> control panel > dashboard --------->this work photos > nwarses --------->this work blog > coret-coret --------->this work moreabout > apa Lah gitu --------->this not work publiccommnet > Cacian, Makian, Hinaan.. --------->this not work friend > pRen poRepR --------->this not work and this is my code thxu bob 4 ur attention :)[/quote] Use this code I removed the headers you are not using, like reviews. <">
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) :D :D thxu very much Bop... the code is now work fine.. haha... u ar cool :thumbsup: :eh:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nice code[/b] :D
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm :question: anybody know how to edit the font size in friendster? i want to edit the font size of my friendster because its too big for me..any help? :retard:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=color00000]uhmm :question: anybody know how to edit the font size in friendster? i want to edit the font size of my friendster because its too big for me..any help? :retard:[/quote] You need to ask questions unrelated to the topic in the help thread not here please.
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

NICE WORK DUDE THX for sharin :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai.. bob... morning... i want ask u some quetion again... thiz my code... yesterday this code its working fine but now this code not work again... why yeah... do u know why?? thx b4 <">
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@wongudik Did you add new codes to ur js file or a friendster widget to ur profile. I have found some codes do not work if you add the widgets. Also check ur media box for the new worm virus! [url]http://theftalk.com/t17314-Friendster-Worm%21%21%21....html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-10 13:15:52)

cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh yeah , u made it simple to understand .. =) better try this later .. im out .. :penguin:
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

@bob my media box is clear from unknow thing... :thumbsup: .... but its still not work... eia ai not yet add new widget to my profile .... but its still not work ... i so confused... :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wongudik]@bob my media box is clear from unknow thing... :thumbsup: .... but its still not work... eia ai not yet add new widget to my profile .... but its still not work ... i so confused... :crybaby:[/quote] It must be in the arrangement of ur js codes within the file. Can you post ur codes here using the code button from the top menu or pm to me.
wongudik
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=wongudik]@bob my media box is clear from unknow thing... :thumbsup: .... but its still not work... eia ai not yet add new widget to my profile .... but its still not work ... i so confused... :crybaby:[/quote] It must be in the arrangement of ur js codes within the file. Can you post ur codes here using the code button from the top menu or pm to me.[/quote] heres my code mr. bob.... :crybaby: .... plizz help me... <">
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wongudik][quote=bobcbar][quote=wongudik]@bob my media box is clear from unknow thing... :thumbsup: .... but its still not work... eia ai not yet add new widget to my profile .... but its still not work ... i so confused... :crybaby:[/quote] It must be in the arrangement of ur js codes within the file. Can you post ur codes here using the code button from the top menu or pm to me.[/quote] heres my code mr. bob.... :crybaby: .... plizz help me... <">[/quote] Try it now, I moved the REPLACEIT.init(); part of the code to below the onload handler.
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The thing i am looking! thanks! :D
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice :eh:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks again ferruz :ninja: :ninja:
marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

after saving as js extension? what's next?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

save it as FILENAME.txt>> get the URL and generate your linker here: [url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-Link-Generator-Codes-and-generator-from-ArchAngell-h11.htm[/url] then paste your linker in About Me or Who i want to meet or Media Box. Just choose from the 3.
noedha
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool thanks for share
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the codes are possibly obselete [spoiler][quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] An alternative code for customize header names I made a [b]simple code[/b] & now the co

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:11

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy