• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote=arcega03_1_6]hmm...? Why does the sidebar script appear at the bottom?[/quote] If you are using other codes are applications that conflict with the code it will appear at the botton.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

<">what part of this code will i goona use to make it compatible to my wvm 2.2 (shirow's) because it appears in the most bottom part of the sidebars?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing... It Really Helps Me A Lot..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]what part of this code will i goona use to make it compatible to my wvm 2.2 (shirow's) because it appears in the most bottom part of the sidebars?[/quote] It works with my tracker by adding the codes to the bottom of the tracker.txt =)
eileen04_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. nice one..
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]what part of this code will i goona use to make it compatible to my wvm 2.2 (shirow's) because it appears in the most bottom part of the sidebars?[/quote] try this :D <">

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-05-14 07:27:24)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ simpleme & bobcbar: thanks for the replies and for the help..... one more question, i'm trying to put tooltips on the header and it's not working, why is this so?
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ try find this line <">and use lordheinz's addBox generator (I think this is duplicated from marfi's previous addBox generator) :wasted: to replace the line with the new one here <">I saw there are many addBox versions around this forum & this will make confusing for newbies :wasted: guys! please do not duplicate any marfi's generator as marfillaster said [quote][b]Alrights Reserve (c)2007, marfillaster The code itself can be redistributed freely but unauthorized redistribution of this generator is prohibited. [/b][/quote]

Last edited by feruzz (2008-05-14 14:55:53)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ thanks for the response....i already replaced it and it's working... one more question... when i replaced [b]"Hello " + SPAWNPIC.info.name[/b] with "+pageViewerFName+", it didn't work or sometimes the word "+pageViewerFName+" itself appeared, why is this so? and one more thing, when i tried to put tooltips on the header, my js didn't work...why is this so? [spoiler]sorry for the consecutive questions....i'm just a noob...hahahaha![/spoiler]
athena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankz for updating!!!=)=)=)=)
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx kuya feruzz! :) this is what i'm looking for :D
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice code! tnc for sharing :thumbsup:
danica77
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice, and always update ! =)
caniask
» n00b
1969-12-31

it is compatible w/ wvm2.3?? mine is working last week but now its gone.. i alredy used the latest linker.. thnx in adnvncd help..
blackside91
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Waaaaa!! I very need this!![/b]
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeh..i'll try dis one.. tnx!:)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=caniask]it is compatible w/ wvm2.3?? mine is working last week but now its gone.. i alredy used the latest linker.. thnx in adnvncd help..[/quote] the code itself always working great but the problem is the new linker by Angell is not stable in IE
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@Feruzz :arrow: that's why it doesn't show-up in our page right? because I paste the code several times but it doesnt show-up...
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this one
ekhy_07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first comment,,,,,,,,,, nice tread,,,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: im going to TKP:D:D:D:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy