• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Thats amazing because it was the old addsidebar we have not used in months =) I just viewed ur profile none of the codes are working :cry:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-27 15:43:59)

alexjane24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

just recieved your codes, maybe im updating with the ripway thats why. i cant wait to see the out come.
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thank for sharing again..[/b] =)
my_potatoe10
» n00b
1969-12-31

gosh..(nose-bleed)...guys...can u help me wer to put the codes?...its not having an effect on mah profile.. i just dont know how u guys make it in effect... pls help me.. im a newbie here..glad and appreciates ur work and ur help .. anyone??..pm me or pls reply... i just dnt know wer to put it esp. the code with the word starting "if".. can u help me guys???.. mwaaaa
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my_potatoe10..please start with the basics and understand how to apply the codes properly. [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=17623[/url]
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm... will try this later..!! thanks for sharing .... :thumbsup:
alexjane24
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ bobcbar hi bob! remember me? at last i did this trick perfectly on my sidebar. thanks for your help and thanks to the one who did this trick. nice...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great glad they are working now..keep learning its fun :D
mclm213
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need help i cant understand where to put those two codes the one to be putted in the cEXTENSION and the one which is long(if attached loadhunter..) i really want the shout out part but what i did was a failure..pls help me..Asap thank you very much!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mclm213]i need help i cant understand where to put those two codes the one to be putted in the cEXTENSION and the one which is long(if attached loadhunter..) i really want the shout out part but what i did was a failure..pls help me..Asap thank you very much![/quote] perhaps you want to read this... [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url]
super_man1990
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there, i've tried those codes above but only Viewer's Main Photo at Side Bar and Viewer's Main Photo at Who I Want To Meet area r working... and Viewer's Main Photo at Shoutout Box and Replace your main photo with viewer's main photo when they visit your profile r not working pls help me to fix the 2 codes... i like to put theme ol in my page...... :wallbash:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=super_man1990]hi there, i've tried those codes above but only Viewer's Main Photo at Side Bar and Viewer's Main Photo at Who I Want To Meet area r working... and Viewer's Main Photo at Shoutout Box and Replace your main photo with viewer's main photo when they visit your profile r not working pls help me to fix the 2 codes... i like to put theme ol in my page...... :wallbash:[/quote] Go here for the instructions on how to compile your codes http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html :)
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx foh sharing
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice code sir feruzz.. tnx for sharing.. kip it up.. :D
nazruto
» n00b
1969-12-31

why when i open at IE7 ..... the sidebar is looping.... http://www.friendster.com/nazruto
_pUppiEluv_
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: cool..tnx for sharing
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cool...nice code..What should I paste?
whitemage
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, why is it Looping at the Sidebar? its like multiplying... btw cool code! :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ perhaps it has a glitch in your othercodes guys...use ie,and check wether it is still looping...
crimez2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my viewrs main photo is multipying.....but why?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:34

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy