• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote=cUtiEshika]i cnt do it succesflly.. huhu.. :crybaby: i put d codes below my tracker codes... do i nid to copy all d codes for d sidebar or juz a part..?? help...[/quote] You don't need to copy all the codes if you compile it with your tracker....Review the link below again =) http://theftalk.com/t6843-TUTORIAL%3A-FTalk-Coders-Codes...html
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote=mickyriora][quote=cUtiEshika]i cnt do it succesflly.. huhu.. :crybaby: i put d codes below my tracker codes... do i nid to copy all d codes for d sidebar or juz a part..?? help...[/quote] You don't need to copy all the codes if you compile it with your tracker....Review the link below again =) http://theftalk.com/t6843-TUTORIAL%3A-FTalk-Coders-Codes...html[/quote] Do you mean the addsidebar codes will still work?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Change the function to addbox, she has to edit codes . That is what Refresh/Reload pointed out to me when he suggested me to compile my wvmcbox mode w/wvm2.1..wvmcbox mode has addmainsidebox function as the sidebar thingy here. =)

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-27 08:36:51)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ Change the function to addbox, she has to edit codes . That is what Refresh/Reload pointed out to me when he suggested me to compile my wvmcbox mode w/wvm2.1..wvmcbox mode has addmainsidebox function as the sidebar thingy here. =)[/quote] :D ok thought I did something wrong when I had to change my mp3 and cbox codes to addbox :eh:
famous02
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code!!!!!! =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=cUtiEshika]i cnt do it succesflly.. huhu.. :crybaby: i put d codes below my tracker codes... do i nid to copy all d codes for d sidebar or juz a part..?? help...[/quote] You don't need to copy all the codes if you compile it with your tracker....Review the link below again =) http://theftalk.com/t6843-TUTORIAL%3A-FTalk-Coders-Codes...html[/quote] u min replace sumthng wid dis one..?? <">is dis d one dat ill replace..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: <">den copy till d ajax scripts only..??? :wallbash:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]cUtiEshika [/b] Change the addmainsidebox to addbox. You don't need to edit what's inside cause that refer's to the code above which are: title: "My Recent Visitor", id: "viewerphoto", sibling: "friends_2_2", insert: "TOP", You also don't need to put the ADDMAINSIDEFUNCTION because we have our ADDBOX FUNCTION already in our Tracker...
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thnx for 'd update!.. =)
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

grr. this one is cool gonna try it ^^ thanks for sharing btw. =) :thumbsup:
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]cool ... :thumbsup: [/b]
maloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

vRy nc TricK duDe!! =)
miss teryoza
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried it,,!! yes it worked!! the viewer's main pic appeared on the shout out,, but it enable my other js codes,,!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: is there something wrong with the code or i made some mistakes,,,?? :wallbash: :wallbash:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@mickyriora[/b] tnx so much... what d..?? for all i knw itll b psted below d tracker.. i tried to insert it before d onloader.. it worked,... ahehe.. :wallbash: [b]@avant[/b] one word is consdr spam... ayt..?? [b]@maloko[/b] avoid sticky caps next tym... =)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-09-28 00:18:20)

hector303
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 updating this trick...
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

if i may ask,, what's the difference between the updated code and the old code? coz im still using the old one, and it works perfectly fine... any body can answer. thanks a lot. shine some light on me. :)
gandaching
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! i am new here. I get confused. I want to use the viewers main photo in the "who i want to meet" area. can you teach me how? I already put the code <div id='mainpic'></div> then the next step, I get confused already :(
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#78c0ff]wew.. thankz foh d' update sir feruzz... =) :thumbsup: [/color]
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika][b]@mickyriora[/b] tnx so much... what d..?? for all i knw itll b psted below d tracker.. i tried to insert it before d onloader.. it worked,... ahehe.. :wallbash: [b]@avant[/b] one word is consdr spam... ayt..?? [b]@maloko[/b] avoid sticky caps next tym... =)[/quote] No probs..Good you made it work now :thumbsup: . That's what they say, trial & error...experiment :D
jemjemzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

woah... it works its nice... hehehe ^^ :|
chiezza
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaah! help! how do i change the [u]image's size[/u] of MY RECENT VISITOR? the image size is big enough! huhuhu.. how can i resize it? help please.. please please help me.. :crybaby:

Last edited by chiezza (2007-09-28 09:23:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 10 queries - 0.171 second ]
Privacy Policy