• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

my viewer main photo is still working, like micky I am still using the old codes =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-10-02 10:38:59)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote=sHy19]bluemango... nope u cant see who's recently viewng ur page f dat's wat u'r trying to ask... u can only see ur own pic f u view ur profile or hu evr wil view ur profile...will only see theirs... [i] u get, wat i mean???[/i][/quote] So it's just like the VMPhoto shoutout..Whoever view's your profile,they will be seeing their photo in there...The sidebar thingyy is misleading...it looks like it functions as wvm :cool: The viewer who doesn't know the real function would then think that the owner knows he/she visited her/his profile...Really cool :lol: Feruzz is such a genious ...He's codes are all cool :thumbsup: OFFTOPIC: shy: I think you haven't checked you reputation to be displayed. I can't see the display in your repu...

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-10-02 13:56:00)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=sHy19]bluemango... nope u cant see who's recently viewng ur page f dat's wat u'r trying to ask... u can only see ur own pic f u view ur profile or hu evr wil view ur profile...will only see theirs... [i] u get, wat i mean???[/i][/quote] So it's just like the VMPhoto shoutout..Whoever view's your profile,they will be seeing their photo in there...The sidebar thingyy is misleading...it looks like it functions as wvm :cool: The viewer who doesn't know the real function would then think that the owner knows he/she visited her/his profile...Really cool :lol: Feruzz is such a genious ...He's codes are all cool :thumbsup: OFFTOPIC: shy: I think you haven't checked you reputation to be displayed. I can't see the display in your repu...[/quote] Yes the title is a bit misleading, becuase whoever views the page is seeing him/herself =D But it the title is Viewers Main Photo not Visiters Main Photo :o
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=sHy19]bluemango... nope u cant see who's recently viewng ur page f dat's wat u'r trying to ask... u can only see ur own pic f u view ur profile or hu evr wil view ur profile...will only see theirs... [i] u get, wat i mean???[/i][/quote] So it's just like the VMPhoto shoutout..Whoever view's your profile,they will be seeing their photo in there...The sidebar thingyy is misleading...it looks like it functions as wvm :cool: The viewer who doesn't know the real function would then think that the owner knows he/she visited her/his profile...Really cool :lol: Feruzz is such a genious ...He's codes are all cool :thumbsup: OFFTOPIC: shy: I think you haven't checked you reputation to be displayed. I can't see the display in your repu...[/quote] OFFToPIC: oh dat's y haha...i didnt know bout that repu thinggy haha... now its der..i was able to giv both of u +1 repu ;) :arrow: topic... hehe..yeah its function s diff frm wat the title is sayng... thats y i changed d' title on my othr accnt wer im usng the side bar thinggy...

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-10-02 16:46:51)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19][quote=mickyriora][quote=sHy19]bluemango... nope u cant see who's recently viewng ur page f dat's wat u'r trying to ask... u can only see ur own pic f u view ur profile or hu evr wil view ur profile...will only see theirs... [i] u get, wat i mean???[/i][/quote] So it's just like the VMPhoto shoutout..Whoever view's your profile,they will be seeing their photo in there...The sidebar thingyy is misleading...it looks like it functions as wvm :cool: The viewer who doesn't know the real function would then think that the owner knows he/she visited her/his profile...Really cool :lol: Feruzz is such a genious ...He's codes are all cool :thumbsup: OFFTOPIC: shy: I think you haven't checked you reputation to be displayed. I can't see the display in your repu...[/quote] OFFToPIC: oh dat's y haha...i didnt know bout that repu thinggy haha... now its der..i was able to giv both of u a repu ;) :arrow: topic... hehe..yeah its function s diff frm wat the title is sayng... thats y i changed d' title on my othr accnt wer im usng the side bar thinggy...[/quote] I see you turned on ur reputation =) The rep thingy is this Reputation: + 7 - like on mine. you can give a member 1 rep by pressing the + sign. Another screen opens up say why, its that simple. Now that you have over 100 post you can give reps if you choose to. Ok shit friendster just went down for maintenance again, lets hope no more changes :wallbash:

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-10-02 15:41:49)

musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx.... :D cOol one...
xihong90
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol this file not working anymore?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xihong90]lol this file not working anymore?[/quote] Still working =)
xihong90
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=xihong90]lol this file not working anymore?[/quote] Still working =)[/quote] haha how to put this code in friendster save as js or css.
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]xihong90 [/b] Save it as js =) .. Here are links for new js linkers:We have 3 threads so it's up to you to try which one works best: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=13234&p=1 http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=13469&p=1 http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=13159&p=1
xihong90
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx mickyriora
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ You're welcome =)
xihong90
» n00b
1969-12-31

i try the code it like not working :( [url]http://www.freewebs.com/xihong90/xihong.js[/url]
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xihong90]i try the code it like not working :( [url]http://www.freewebs.com/xihong90/xihong.js[/url][/quote] Is that your only js code? And what js linker did you use?
xihong90
» n00b
1969-12-31

i use JS Flash linker
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xihong90]i use JS Flash linker[/quote] Is that your only code? No css? Because if you have separate css it might be conflicting.You have to inject your css into your js & save only js linker in your profile. Also, may I ask what browser are you using? the JS Flash linker only works well in IE.
xihong90
» n00b
1969-12-31

i use ie7 how to put css and js file together?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xihong90]i use ie7 how to put css and js file together?[/quote] Paste this code at the top of ur js file, for example ur tracker.js file. Then remove the css linker code from ur page. ur css will load from ur js file. Change the url shown to urs in both places. <">

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-10-13 01:20:55)

xihong90
» n00b
1969-12-31

after that save as .js?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xihong90]after that save as .js?[/quote] yes you are only add it to ur js file.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy