• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

hmm, i wonder wat the problm is...it's seems to b workng jz fine.... :paranoid: & im also using IE =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote=feruzz][quote=frolickfriendster]maybe its a bug on IE7 coz my IE is version 7 ????? Update: I am so disappointed with this code. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Buggy code, lame code :thumbsdown: shows fine in FF but the photo is very big in IE... tried with different test accounts, still the same. Im taking it out, thanks anyway. less support from the coder makes me more disappointed too :thumbsdown:[/quote] you've made me feel so bad :( thanks for your comments.... btw I'm using IE7 & FF...its just work fine may GOD bless you goodbye FTalk :penguin:[/quote] Feruzz the code is working fine on my page and I us IE...the photo size appears 100x100 slightly larger that my friends list or WVN photo's which is what ur code calls for!! GREAT JOB MY friend :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@ frolickfriendster[/b] such a courage to say lame to feruzz... i thnk its not feruzz who is lame... :eh: its workn on ader profiles... and ur using d same code... wat does dat one mins..?? :question: [b]@ feruzz.. [/b] great job... :rose:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika][b]@ frolickfriendster[/b] such a courage to say lame to feruzz... i thnk its not feruzz who is lame... :eh: its workn on ader profiles... and ur using d same code... wat does dat one mins..?? :question: [b]@ feruzz.. [/b] great job... :rose:[/quote] I hope you are not trying to flame here :o I didnt say feruzz was lame, read carefully phuleezzzzz (do you know how to read, btw? :rolleyes: ) It may be working on your profile and on all of you, but it simply does not work on mine. I dissected my codes one by one, took out all my scripts and css and just applied only this and used several test accounts on two diff browsers: IE and FF.. It just does not work on mine! the photo gets so big in IE7 for me. And becoz it was so disappointing, hence my comment it was lame and buggy as far as [b] I AM [/b] concerned...Not you, not Feruzz, nor everybody else who uses this nice code, but MOI! So it was lame and buggy for me, not for you. You see, not all scripts and codes can be applicable to everybody...hence not all scripts are perfect. Even the bypass LINKAGE code...for some a certain code works, for others, they have to find other bypass code to put in their media box. So what I am saying is just what actually is... a REALITY. Feruzz's main photo script is nice, I wanted it so bad, but it just does NOT work on my proffy. I didnt get enough support from him the coder, except for a comment that my Internet connection was slow. So that's what made it more frustrating for me. But mind you, I am on HIGH SPEED/BROADBAND dsl connection with downloads of over 1 MB/sec. BTW, if I say I am disappointed, it certainly does NOT mean any offense on anyone. I just wrote what I felt during that moment without trying to flame or aggravate anyone.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]frolick..[/b] sori... i thought it was feruzz.. coz he's d one hu made d codes ... sorry nah.. i mizunderstood u... :crybaby:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think , using any *** ***ds are not allowed !. By the way , for our friend , FERUZZ. Great job, ALL of my multiple add-ons are aLL Working with this one, my page will BEST view in IE for the Latest trick of Merlin, the Wizard !... Feruzz, :midfinger: :thumbsup: and ME, need to :penguin:
tunkybassist
» n00b
1969-12-31

What js scripts are compatible with this? :paranoid:
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mr. Feruzz can you still put the old 2 codes??? :( one for the Who i want to meet and the other is for the shoutout... Thanks... Keep posting nice script you guys... :)
faez
» n00b
1969-12-31

why the photo won't show?heheh
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I works :) just try to modify some CSS properties a bit and the script itself to see the ideas behind the code. :thumbsup:
d.razcalz
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone help me how to use this??this is my first time to put tricks on my profile.. :|
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

learn 1st how to use JS and CSS.. =)
dumbtech
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster][quote=cUtiEshika][b]@ frolickfriendster[/b] such a courage to say lame to feruzz... i thnk its not feruzz who is lame... :eh: its workn on ader profiles... and ur using d same code... wat does dat one mins..?? :question: [b]@ feruzz.. [/b] great job... :rose:[/quote] I hope you are not trying to flame here :o I didnt say feruzz was lame, read carefully phuleezzzzz (do you know how to read, btw? :rolleyes: ) It may be working on your profile and on all of you, but it simply does not work on mine. I dissected my codes one by one, took out all my scripts and css and just applied only this and used several test accounts on two diff browsers: IE and FF.. It just does not work on mine! the photo gets so big in IE7 for me. And becoz it was so disappointing, hence my comment it was lame and buggy as far as [b] I AM [/b] concerned...Not you, not Feruzz, nor everybody else who uses this nice code, but MOI! So it was lame and buggy for me, not for you. You see, not all scripts and codes can be applicable to everybody...hence not all scripts are perfect. Even the bypass LINKAGE code...for some a certain code works, for others, they have to find other bypass code to put in their media box. So what I am saying is just what actually is... a REALITY. Feruzz's main photo script is nice, I wanted it so bad, but it just does NOT work on my proffy. I didnt get enough support from him the coder, except for a comment that my Internet connection was slow. So that's what made it more frustrating for me. But mind you, I am on HIGH SPEED/BROADBAND dsl connection with downloads of over 1 MB/sec. BTW, if I say I am disappointed, it certainly does NOT mean any offense on anyone. I just wrote what I felt during that moment without trying to flame or aggravate anyone.[/quote] do u got this error 2..?? [img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1331/viewermainpicvk0.png[/img] mine dosnt work anymore..? dunno why? but before this its work fine.......

Last edited by dumbtech (2007-09-20 22:29:14)

ChezKamAe
» n00b
1969-12-31

what;s wrong with shoutout???? its not working on my page......
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

feruzz do u stil have the codes for the who i want to meet..?
strengthloyalty
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not working :crybaby:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

seems friendster updated again.... also check your navigation there's an english and chinese character appearing there... mainpic is down now... and yes it states an error on error console... =)
jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep.. theres anader fs update.. it ruins the WVM agen and main viewers pic on the shoutout.. grrrrrr.. :mad: :midfinger: i wish theres new updated code agen.. :(
monkey d. luffy
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask 4 the codes that will make the viewers primary pic be on the shoutout???i know it was post lately, but now its not,... can i have those codes?? :)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]monkey d. luffy[/b] Here's the code: <">Put your own messages on the [b]1st message & 2nd message[/b]

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-21 09:53:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:18

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy