• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

yhwh6666
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

:thumbsup: working on my page :eh: thx...for sharin
monkey d. luffy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

:thumbsup: tnx a lot 4 helping me,hehe
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D aweasome....
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hello Master Feruzz. I hope you are feeling better now! =D I give you chance to debugg your Viewer's Main Photo Javascript. :D Javascript: Viewer's Main Photo Problem: Script Conflict Symptom: On IE, the viewer's photo is enlarged and not 100X100 px as stated in the script. On FF, its OK. Conflict with: Tazmaine's welcome box with images [b]1. Feruzz's Viewer's Main Photo script[/b] <">[b]2. Tazmaine's welcome box with images script[/b] <">I will give you a + repu Master Feruzz or anyone well versed in Javascript if you can debug this script that conflicts with that of Tazmaine's. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh! no not working again? :crybaby:
vraymondcs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yupe I think it stop working argh... is there any FS update again? :mad:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the updated code of feruzz on page 1 of this thread should still be working. it was working on my proffy earlier except i am having a script conflict problem that I posted on #384 So to all those having problems with this viewer's main photo script right now, update your codes with the one feruzz last posted on the first page.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^friendster updates again.. :wallbash:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

4 hours ago, i tried feruzz's script.. it was working on my proffy... except for that minor script conflitct problem.
vraymondcs
» n00b
1969-12-31

so it can't work on 'Who I Want to Meet' anymore? :cry:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

feruzz's latest update on this script is not for the who i want to meet section anymore. it's for the JS ext file.
vraymondcs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]feruzz's latest update on this script is not for the who i want to meet section anymore. it's for the JS ext file.[/quote] Mine suddenly work again in 'who i want to meet' section... got confused :D
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: hmmm...it's work again... =) but, how can i change the font size and colors? Help :penguin:
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) question? mines working but i would like it to be in my shoutout box? what will be the code for that?and where should i paste it?ive pasted my VMP code in my js extension.
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi feruzz... the codes worked on my page.. IF someone views my profile, it works but when i will view my own profile, it wouldn't work... why is that? I just have this "Done, but with errors on page" thing on my status bar... i need help... please???? all i want to do is to get rid of that error on page,, what do you think causes that? i just pasted the whole code of yours on my js. :crybaby: here's my fs profile: [url]http://www.friendster.com/gailsky[/url]
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your in private ma`am? cant see your profile though i can see mine http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php try my fs. :)
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

no dear,, my profile's not private. try viewing it again. the codes are working as i have said,, but then my problem is that whenever i get to view my own profile, it just wouldn't work... and there's this error on page status at the bottom..... can somebody help me please??? thanks in advance.
chiezza
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! it works! thanks feruzz :D
strengthloyalty
» n00b
1969-12-31

back to normal now...it's working
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's now working!!!! thanks peepz!!!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:51

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy