• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

THANKS AGAIN FERUZZ =) :thumbsup: I'll work on this now :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

pardon me if visitors didnt recorded....I dont have a time... if you find a bug dont hesistate to report.... :P maybe renalvir will fixed them... good night...gotta sleep :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice feruzz. :thumbsup: you're the man. :D

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-25 14:45:18)

zadelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Now it's working again! Thanks a zillion! :D @mickyriora.. how's yours?

Last edited by zadelle (2007-09-25 14:57:26)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]pardon me if visitors didnt recorded....I dont have a time... if you find a bug dont hesistate to report.... :P maybe renalvir will fixed them... good night...gotta sleep :penguin:[/quote] It's recording again..I pasted the js you updated =) :thumbsup: ANOTHER GREAT JOB DONE!!! [b]zadelle[/b] yep...Mine is wroking fine now.THANKS to Feruzz :thumbsup:

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-25 15:37:42)

renalvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

waa i just fized mine, and now this? wooot very nive indeed! thanks!
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice code bro.... =) thank's for sharing :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=renalvir]all i edited was the positions and visual aspects of the wvm so that people will get to use ver2 if ever they cant make their own ver3, and if they are getting problems with their hosts they still can use it as an alternative, all the credits still goes to ken, i didnt edit his scripts, all i edited was the htmls, all the codes i used is still his... i think his angry because we pimped it >.<[/quote] I dont think Ken is angry. In fact, he encourages development of his scripts for as long as the credits to the original coder remains. Actually, because of friendster updates...old codes dont work anymore or are not effective anymore that is why Ken updates his scripts and would no longer support old versions. The fact that he is updating and upgrading to new version means we should all switch to the new version (whenever ken puts one out) and stop using or developing old, obsolete, non-functioning and non-effective tracker codes anymore. The thing is, when you modify, tweak or develop any of Ken's script, make sure you also know how to debug the script when friendster updates becoz it will be such a waste of time. With so many wvm tracker version 2 around, it's such an added confusion and complications. Why dont we just all stick to the original coder and STOP BEING WANNABES!
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat about in who i want to meet main photo viewer..is it updated yet..?
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=red]For WVMe with PHOTO Updated !. Thank you very much , Friend !. It goes back , You overcome once again the latest Secret Update of Friendster ..... [/color] [color=blue] More power also to Marfillaster........... BRAVO to ALL !.[/color] : :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Need to........... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-09-25 17:48:38)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]pardon me if visitors didnt recorded....I dont have a time... if you find a bug dont hesistate to report.... :P maybe renalvir will fixed them... good night...gotta sleep :penguin:[/quote] Thank you!!!!! you're the man feruzz :thumbsup: this update is greatly appericated by many =) Also many thanks to renalvir for his great tweeks :thumbsup:
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=feruzz]pardon me if visitors didnt recorded....I dont have a time... if you find a bug dont hesistate to report.... :P maybe renalvir will fixed them... good night...gotta sleep :penguin:[/quote] It's recording again..I pasted the js you updated =) :thumbsup: ANOTHER GREAT JOB DONE!!! [b]zadelle[/b] yep...Mine is wroking fine now.THANKS to Feruzz :thumbsup:[/quote] me too! thanks to feruzz.. :kiss: :kiss: :wow: does your exit message shows? coz mine wont.. and it look like this.. [img]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4076/untitledgy0.jpg[/img] [b]member since:1[/b] 'interested in' didnt show... but its ok, im thankful its working now.. :wow:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah!! Thanx feruzz!! :thumbsup: :D
astig
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow... tnx 4 d updates! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
pambihira
» n00b
1969-12-31

how come mine is not working?? i just copy and paste and edit the userid..am i rigth?? but still not working!!!!!! :crybaby: HELP DUDE! :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by pambihira (2007-09-25 22:37:31)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

code updated!
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks feruzz! who i want to meet is back!!! :D

Last edited by sickofyou (2007-09-25 23:09:11)

pambihira
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]not working on me.. am i rigth..see plzz[/b] :crybaby: <">

Last edited by feruzz (2007-09-25 23:51:13)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

@pambihira you're in wrong thread non-related topic will be ignored
pambihira
» n00b
1969-12-31

what wrong with it? i just follow what you say.. huhuhuhu :crybaby: its appear on my profile now but still not counting even if there some you viewed me... :crybaby: how can i remove the scrolledbar? :retard:

Last edited by pambihira (2007-09-26 00:19:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:11

[ 9 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy