• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

sharwie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

someone who can teach me bout this???????? email me at sharwie_18angel thats mah ym tenks...... Godspeed =) :D
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Thanx Feruzz for the update!! good thing ur back!! :D I thought you've already leave us :crybaby: heheh.. coz i really like this one on my shoutout... =) and of course all your awesome codes!! btw.. have you seen my inquiry about right click on friendster Malaysia? anyways... Thanx Again!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-09-25 11:50:44)

nikkiarroyo
» n00b
1969-12-31

what should i paste the 1st or second? after saving it .js what do i do??? thanks!!!
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Same here Feruzz[/b] :D I posted there in Malaysia too cause of that code. I saw it in Refresh/reloads profile & asked him bout it :lol: Your tricks are really :cool: ..Thanks & thanks & thanks...Please keep up the good work =) :thumbsup: [b]nikkiarroyo[/b] View my page. I'm using Viewer's Main Photo shoutout box. So if you want that....Just copy the codes for VMPshoutbox =) You can compile that with your wvmcbox mode

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-25 10:13:28)

nikkiarroyo
» n00b
1969-12-31

im sorry..im kinda slow with this stuff... i already viewed ur page..and its sooo cool.. but where do i get the codes so that i can have a the picture in the wvm? tnx a lot...
nikkiarroyo
» n00b
1969-12-31

im sorry but i dont know which codes to copy.and where to get it...thanks again
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

updated: object-oriented based script
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how about Who i want to mit main viewer photo? :rolleyes:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]updated: object-oriented based script[/quote] Just curious..Is using ajax base script isn't good anymore? I just noticed your latest update, no more ajax script. Is there any chance you could also spare time to update wvm2.1 since Marfi said he's not going to update 2.1 anymore???PLEASE!!! btw I'm still using your wvmcbox mode & wvm2.1 by Marfi but wvm2.1 isn't recording new viewers anymore.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ this is an ajax based script when you see something like this [quote][b]var httprequest= window.XMLHttpRequest? new XMLHttpRequest():new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP"); [/b][/quote] thats we called AJAX based script
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]to FERUZZ[/b] aha,ha,ha....st****d me..I didn't saw that...I was actually comparing with the old one & I miss that part. =D Forget what I posted here..Had to edit it.I'm looking d*** :( Had been used on the code: function AjaxRequest(xmlHttp,base_domain,ajaxfunc,createAjax) { eval("var "+xmlHttp+"=window.XMLHttpRequest? new XMLHttpRequest():new ActiveXObject('Msxml2.XMLHTTP');"); eval(xmlHttp+".onreadystatechange=function(){if("+xmlHttp+".readyState==4){"+createAjax+"="+xmlHttp+".responseText;"+ajaxfunc+"("+createAjax+")}}"); eval(xmlHttp+".open('GET','"+base_domain+"',true);"); eval(xmlHttp+".send(null);"); And Marfil's: function processAjaxRequest(type,url,cont,param,handler,handlerparam) { //by marfillaster //type 'POST' | 'GET' //cont 'true' | 'false' //param string | null //handler string | null //handlerparam string |null if(handlerparam) handlerparam=","+handlerparam; else handlerparam=""; var httprequest= window.XMLHttpRequest? new XMLHttpRequest():new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP"); if(handler) eval("httprequest.onreadystatechange=function(){if (httprequest.readyState==4) {"+handler+"(httprequest.responseText"+handlerparam+");}}"); httprequest.open( type, url, cont); if(type=="POST") { httprequest.setRequestHeader("Content-type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"); httprequest.setRequestHeader("Content-length", param.length); httprequest.setRequestHeader("Connection", "close"); } httprequest.send(param); [b]Pardon me for my ignorance.[/b]

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-25 13:37:34)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

there's alot of WVMv2.1 version :wasted: so which one to be updated?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]there's alot of WVMv2.1 version :wasted: so which one to be updated?[/quote] I think that is the reason ken say he was not updating anymore. The newest version that was pimped by renalvir looks like 3.1.1 [url]http://theftalk.com/t11741-Pimped-Generator-Database-Needed%29.html[/url] That one would have my vote =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]there's alot of WVMv2.1 version :wasted: so which one to be updated?[/quote] I prefer Renalvir's generator too. But I didn't used his Tracker.js. I still used the [b]orig. wvm2.1 by Marfil.[/b] here's the code for TRACKER.JS <">Whatever your decision is =) as long as it will be updated & to start tracking again :D :thumbsup: THANKS FERUZZ...

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-25 13:59:01)

zadelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]there's alot of WVMv2.1 version :wasted: so which one to be updated?[/quote] Sometimes it's confusing me.. SERIOUSLY! Now I'm currently using wvm pimped by renalvir too.. @mickyriora.. does wvm2.1 still record visitor? =| It stopped recording today

Last edited by zadelle (2007-09-25 14:11:07)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

ok...I'll try to fix them & also adding new features :P
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wheee...[b]THANK YOU , THANK YOU FERUZZ[/b] [b]zadelle [/b] It's not recording new visitors anymore which is why I'm asking Feruzz for a help to update it =)
zadelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]ok...I'll try to fix them & also adding new features :P[/quote] That's what I've been waiting for! :eh: Thank you thank you thank you bro peruzz :wow:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

ok...I've fixed them already this will be an off-topic but I'll help you guys this is my redesigned js...looks like WVMv3.1...sorry if I forgot sumthing just put your php link <">this is my redesigned php script....added: [b]"Member Since:....."[/b] & [b]"Interested In:....."[/b]....looks like WVMv3.1 too...sorry marfil :D <">[b]credits to renalvir & marfillaster & also me for redesigned / fixed[/b]
renalvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

all i edited was the positions and visual aspects of the wvm so that people will get to use ver2 if ever they cant make their own ver3, and if they are getting problems with their hosts they still can use it as an alternative, all the credits still goes to ken, i didnt edit his scripts, all i edited was the htmls, all the codes i used is still his... i think his angry because we pimped it >.<
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:01

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy