• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

satz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote=darkblood43]ei is it possible that your own main pic doesnt show up only the recent viewers? =) i'd want that :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] I think it wud be so funny if we can replace our main photo with viewer's photo,then our own in the viewers box :lol:
christy05love
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

WOW! nice one! really works!! i dont know how to thank these guys sharin their codes for us newbies! we really appretiate it! keep it up guys! you rock!
michaella03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice one!!
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool :cool:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rinkutachi]hey guyz what is CSS extension??anyone?? :wallbash:[/quote] click the link for the infos that u need :D [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19][quote=rinkutachi]hey guyz what is CSS extension??anyone?? :wallbash:[/quote] click the link for the infos that u need :D [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url][/quote] all urs is working now?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=sHy19][quote=rinkutachi]hey guyz what is CSS extension??anyone?? :wallbash:[/quote] click the link for the infos that u need :D [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url][/quote] all urs is working now?[/quote] mine?? yup, they worked aftr i removd the codes for the chatbx & quick msg thinggy...tnx agen. mybe ill try the cbox gen. u showd me wen i hav the tym ;)
hazardOus01anGeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=hazardOus01anGeL]can i put my Viewer's Main Photo at Side Bar, below my friend list?? can i have the code? pls. =|[/quote] Sure you can move it just about anywhere by changing the sibling id...if you using the updated code just look for this code. <">If you want it below ur friends list use this. <">[/quote] [b]@bobcbar[/b] enx a lot! ur really great! :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hazardOus01anGeL][quote=bobcbar][quote=hazardOus01anGeL]can i put my Viewer's Main Photo at Side Bar, below my friend list?? can i have the code? pls. =|[/quote] Sure you can move it just about anywhere by changing the sibling id...if you using the updated code just look for this code. <">If you want it below ur friends list use this. <">[/quote] [b]@bobcbar[/b] enx a lot! ur really great! :D[/quote] :redface: nope not great but thank you anyway only like to help and share what little I know.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@bobcar i tried to change the size of the pic but nothing happens i'm using viewers in shoutoutbox... hmm got any idea? <">edit: sorry my bad.. it's working now.. :P :cool:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2007-10-01 22:03:27)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ sorry have not been able to find how to change it anywhere but in the css :(
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yap.. the old one, we can change it in the js right.. hmmm im using the new one right now.. =)

Last edited by blurrycloud (2007-10-01 22:41:39)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I wonder why you & the others want to edit the size...It looks nice whatever the pic size is.... I'm using the new one in my public account & the old one in private account.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^coz i just wanna balance my stuff under controlpannel =) :thumbsup:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I see....You can still use the other one which is still working..That code is before this update =) I also tried resizing the image of this new one cause someone asked but it couldn't be resized...
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhmmm i lost my backup of d old one :lol: so no choice ei... hehe but i'm cool im just trying to balance... hope i can.. nyahaha
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]I see....You can still use the other one which is still working..That code is before this update =) I also tried resizing the image of this new one cause someone asked but it couldn't be resized...[/quote] ur able to make the codes wrk?? how??? all of mine arnt workng
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just want to ask... why is it titled "My Recent Visitor"? if I open my page the photo of my recent visitor will be displayed there?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]uhmmm i lost my backup of d old one :lol: so no choice ei... hehe but i'm cool im just trying to balance... hope i can.. nyahaha[/quote] Well goodluck :thumbsup: [quote]sHy19 ur able to make the codes wrk?? how??? all of mine arnt workng[/quote] Oh...that is the code that Feruzz updated which is still working then re-update to add some features like the hover =) but I didn't changed it only my public profile that I changed. Too much profiles for me to update coz I still have to update my friend's, sis' & cousins :D Also if you're talking about just pasting the js code right now in your proffy..Codes aren't working with the new account I'm working on. I think friendster did an update. I haven't checked my profile.Don't want to cause it might get messed up :D [quote]bluemango Today 20:41:47 i just want to ask... why is it titled "My Recent Visitor"? if I open my page the photo of my recent visitor will be displayed there?[/quote] Edited..I gets what you were trying to ask...I'm using shoutout so I have no idea about sidebar...Bob knows how it looks like if you can see your recent visitor there..He is using the VMphoto sidebar....

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-10-01 23:55:13)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bluemango... nope u cant see who's recently viewng ur page f dat's wat u'r trying to ask... u can only see ur own pic f u view ur profile or hu evr wil view ur profile...will only see theirs... [i] u get, wat i mean???[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:43

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy