• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote=xinah]i have wvm by marfillaster..and i want it on my sidebar..where should i paste it..? at the bottom..?and the second one..i'll just paste it at my css extension..ryt? :|[/quote] Don't get confuse with the code those are js(javascript). If you want it as sidebar then [b]copy the code for Viewer's Main Photo at Side Bar[/b]. You can insert the code @ the bottom of your wvm.. or like what Bob suggested to check the guides in compiling js codes... This are the only codes you save as css instructed in the 1st page. =) <">
xinah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

@ sir bob..i've read that thread already..and it helped me..just a li'l bit confused..btw..thanks..^^ @ ms. micky..thanks ma'am..it worked now..what if i want to put any other js scripts that you have'nt included in your thread..?will i just at it at the bottom or at the last js script..?thanks for the help.. =) :thumbsup:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends xinah. just try to experiment.
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Try testing it. Top , bottom or below onload handler, depends on the js code you want to add =)
sweethearts_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice script!.. =)
xinah
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmn..so..it depends on the script..okay..i'll just study the thread of ms micky.. thanks ms. micky and mr. sick.. =) :thumbsup:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ You're welcome....Yeah! It's really helpful & once you get yourself familiarize with the codes, you'll know where to put two & two together...Try & try...Experiment, okay?...make a dummy account for you to test the codes...just use your host site to input the codes don't do the edting in your profile cause fs always update =)
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei...guys i think it doesnt work on other ie..it only works on ie7....what should i do?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kylemido]ei...guys i think it doesnt work on other ie..it only works on ie7....what should i do?[/quote] If you are using IE6 or below view my profile, if you see the recent visitor the code works :thumbsup:
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

ummm....does it work for firefox? when i ask my friends to view my proffie..nothing appears....it only appears when i myself will view my own profile...do you know how to fix this? thanks and more power
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

bob....are you still there? :(
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry for the three consecutive posts
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kylemido]bob....are you still there? :([/quote] Yes I am here, the codes are suppose to work in all browsers.
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you give a view to my profile http://profiles.friendster.com/kyleyagami and can you please tell me if it does work...thank you again....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kylemido]can you give a view to my profile http://profiles.friendster.com/kyleyagami and can you please tell me if it does work...thank you again....[/quote] Yes it working fine, but again I am using IE7, that is the only browser I use.
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

really......whew thats a relief.....thanks =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kylemido]really......whew thats a relief.....thanks =)[/quote] no problem..hopefully everyone that views ur profile now will see it.
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks bob......... :)
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow i lyk this one tnx for sharing... :) :) :)
Diiey
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]huwaaaw ! that's great trick ! NICE !! :D[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:44

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy