• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

honey_jx2
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

hmmm where to put the js code if you have the WVM by marffi??? i tried to put it in the buttom but it doesn't appear in my profile... help guys...
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote=honey_jx2]hmmm where to put the js code if you have the WVM by marffi??? i tried to put it in the buttom but it doesn't appear in my profile... help guys...[/quote] put this inside the onload handler.. after the "addBox("My viewers",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker","right");" <">And this on the bottom part of your js.. <">
charlessiason
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i patse this code, in my costumized css in edit profile or in an external css or js file? [i]Viewer's Main Photo at Side Bar Code: if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function() { mainVpic();})) window.onload = function() { mainVpic();}; function mainVpic() { if(pageViewerID!="") SPAWNPIC.init(); } if (typeof SPAWNPIC == "undefined") { SPAWNPIC = {}; } SPAWNPIC = { photo: [], init: function() { this.ajaxRequest("http://"+location.hostname+"/"+pageViewerID,SPAWNPIC.viewer,null); }, viewer: function(htm) { if (htm.replace(/^\s*|\s*$/g,"") === null) { alert("VMP Error: Unable to parse the photo!"); return; }else if (htm) { var name = /controlpanel_header">([\S\s]+?)<a\s+?name="controlpanel/i.exec(htm)[1].replace(/^(\d)$/,"0$1"); var photo = /imgblock200"><a[\S\s]*?>([\S\s]+?)<\/a><\/div>/i.exec(htm)[1].replace(/^(\d)$/,"0$1"); var status = /data">([\S\s]+?)<\/span><\/li>/i.exec(htm)[1].replace(/^(\d)$/,"0$1"); var since = /Since\:\s+?<\/span>([\S\s]+?)<\/li>/i.exec(htm)[1].replace(/^(\d)$/,"0$1"); var location = /Location\:\s+<\/span>([\S\s]+?)<\/li>/i.exec(htm)[1].replace(/^(\d)$/,"0$1"); this.photo = "<div class=\"fitem1wrapper\">"+ "<table class\"fitem1table\">"+ "<tr><td class=\"itd\">"+ "<a href=\"/"+pageViewerID+"\" title=\""+pageViewerFName+"\">"+photo+"</a></td>"+ "<td class=\"dtd\"><ul class=\"data\">"+ "<div class=\"title\"><li><a href=\"/"+pageViewerID+"\">"+name+"</a><br>"+ "Friendster&nbsp;ID:&nbsp;<a href=\"/"+pageViewerID+"\">"+pageViewerID+"</a>"+status+"<br>"+ "Member&nbsp;Since:&nbsp;"+since+"<br>"+ "Location:&nbsp;"+location+"</li>"+ "</div></ul></td></tr></table></div>"; SPAWNPIC.box("Hello "+name,this.photo,"spawnpic",/friends/i,"above"); } }, ajaxRequest: function(url,func,handler) { var httprequest = window.XMLHttpRequest? new XMLHttpRequest():new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP"); httprequest.onreadystatechange = function() { if (httprequest.readyState == 4) { if (httprequest.status == 200) { func(httprequest.responseText,handler); } } }; httprequest.open("GET", url, true); httprequest.send(null); }, box: function(head,code,id,sibling,x) { var sbdiv = document.createElement("div"); sbdiv.className="commonbox "+id; sbdiv.id = id; if (!head) head = ""; else head = "<h2>"+head+"</h2>"; sbdiv.innerHTML = head; sbdiv.appendChild(document.createElement("div")); sbdiv.getElementsByTagName("div")[0].id ="content_"+id; sbdiv.getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML = code; var sbli = document.createElement("LI"); sbli.appendChild(sbdiv); if (!x) this.getModuleByClassName(sibling)[0].parentNode.parentNode.appendChild(sbli); else if (x == "below") this.getModuleByClassName(sibling)[0].parentNode.appendChild(sbli); else if (x == "above") { var ul = this.getModuleByClassName(sibling)[0]; ul.parentNode.parentNode.insertBefore(sbli,ul.parentNode); } }, getModuleByClassName: function(sClass) { var elm = []; var els = document.getElementsByTagName("*") || document.all; for (var j=0,k=els.length;j<k;j++) { if (new RegExp(sClass).test(els[j].className))elm.push(els[j]); } return elm; } };[/i]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. nyc codes.. thanks for sharing !! =) :thumbsup: @charlessiason paste that on a js file..

Last edited by LhaDybLueS (2008-01-11 06:00:19)

Epul
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">Do You Have The Code That Displays The Email? =|
RieRa*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used the "viewer main photo in sidebar" how to put background in that sidebar box?? .. thNx :]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try adding this code to the css code for the viewers main photo that you used. <">
RieRa*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nothing happens sir bobcbar :[
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok sorry guess my idea does not work :wallbash:
RieRa*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hMMmm.. do you have another idea sir?! .. i really want to fix it sir thnx sir bobcbar..
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw why is it not working.? no pic in my who i want to meet said the viewers reply asap :cry:
hommerson
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code.. it worked...hahaha keep it up!!!! :D
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=overdhedge]aw why is it not working.? no pic in my who i want to meet said the viewers reply asap :cry:[/quote] whats ur code? its workin smoothly..
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

argh i cant do it why?!?! i dun understand where to put the CSS extension and where do i put "the code" please help im jus used in using JS and im new here please help me with this~

Last edited by overdhedge (2008-01-14 09:58:21)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I did this but theres like 20 viewers main photo that came out before my friends lists :D By the way im using the WVM by lordheinz (the updated one) What am i going to use? is it the generator linker of lorheinz or the one from ArchAngell? Whats onload handler by the way? Thanks
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]I did this but theres like 20 viewers main photo that came out before my friends lists :D By the way im using the WVM by lordheinz (the updated one) What am i going to use? is it the generator linker of lorheinz or the one from ArchAngell? Whats onload handler by the way? Thanks[/quote] Just add the entire js code for the viewers main pic to the bottom of the tracker.txt file of ur WVM 2.2 and add the css codes for the viewers main pic to ur external css. It should not matter which of the linker codes you use. I am using archangells [url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/Host-Your-Own-File-h19.htm[/url] If it is really showing 20 times you have a lot of problems with ur codes or too many linker codes on ur profile =)
ameng
» n00b
1969-12-31

Feruzz.. What about if i want to change or add other information about the viewers such as location , age , sex ..etc..etc.. under the viewers photo.
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=angelalaine]I did this but theres like 20 viewers main photo that came out before my friends lists :D By the way im using the WVM by lordheinz (the updated one) What am i going to use? is it the generator linker of lorheinz or the one from ArchAngell? Whats onload handler by the way? Thanks[/quote] Just add the entire js code for the viewers main pic to the bottom of the tracker.txt file of ur WVM 2.2 and add the css codes for the viewers main pic to ur external css. It should not matter which of the linker codes you use. I am using archangells [url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/Host-Your-Own-File-h19.htm[/url] If it is really showing 20 times you have a lot of problems with ur codes or too many linker codes on ur profile =)[/quote] I supposed the problem would be the js linker that i have on my media box If im gonna add this up. It will be 3 js linker already. Thats why the viewers main photo on my profile have 20 of it? Then i think i have to compile it into one. Thanks for this bobcar =)
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for the code...[/b] ;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine][quote=bobcbar][quote=angelalaine]I did this but theres like 20 viewers main photo that came out before my friends lists :D By the way im using the WVM by lordheinz (the updated one) What am i going to use? is it the generator linker of lorheinz or the one from ArchAngell? Whats onload handler by the way? Thanks[/quote] Just add the entire js code for the viewers main pic to the bottom of the tracker.txt file of ur WVM 2.2 and add the css codes for the viewers main pic to ur external css. It should not matter which of the linker codes you use. I am using archangells [url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/Host-Your-Own-File-h19.htm[/url] If it is really showing 20 times you have a lot of problems with ur codes or too many linker codes on ur profile =)[/quote] I supposed the problem would be the js linker that i have on my media box If im gonna add this up. It will be 3 js linker already. Thats why the viewers main photo on my profile have 20 of it? Then i think i have to compile it into one. Thanks for this bobcar =)[/quote] You can have have seperate js files if you want then use this multi js injector to create 1 js file to use with the linker code. [quote]scriptFolder = 'http://www.yourhost.com/yourusername/scriptFolder/' scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'myloader.js' scripts[1] = 'mytracker.js' scripts[2] = 'mywhatever.js' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts)}[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:41

[ 9 queries - 0.547 second ]
Privacy Policy