• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

sir feruz i dont know wat u mean dont compile with css? can u pls explain.....tnx po!
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

i compile my JS and CSS using this from friendstermagic: rootFolder ='http://h1.ripway.com/alottawarmhart/' var myscripts = new Array() myscripts[0] = 'testing.js' for(x in myscripts){ scriptFile = document.createElement('script') scriptFile.src= rootFolder+myscripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(scriptFile) } var mycss = new Array() mycss[0] = 'testing1.txt' for(x in mycss){ cssFile = document.createElement('link') cssFile.rel = 'stylesheet' cssFile.href = rootFolder+mycss[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(cssFile) } then this is the code i use also from friendstermagic.... <a href='#' id='object' style="obj:expres\sion(function b(){ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/alottawarmhart/testing.txt ';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(object.style.obj='0')"><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/alottawarmhart/testing.txt ';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj" height=0></object></a> pls tell wat should i do...tnx!
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=alotta_warmhart]sir feruz i dont know wat u mean dont compile with css? can u pls explain.....tnx po![/quote] separate the js & css read the instruction at the 1st post
mea501
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't work anybody help I want this:crybaby:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ I cant see your profile.. its private
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mea501]it doesn't work anybody help I want this:crybaby:[/quote] Friend if you ask for help please either make ur profile public or post the url to ur .txt file here so we can see the codes and offer you help. This code is about as easy as it gets to add to ur current js files, just add the js codes to the bottom of ur current js codes and the css codes to ur external css code file. If you do not already have please take time to read and understand this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=621634#p621634[/url]
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes its separated from the very first moment i used the codes but still its multiplying, i just compile the JS ext. and CSS ext using friendstermagics compilation codes, but why it isnt workin, i posted all the codes i used before u can see them there sir feruz...tnx for ur help!
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir feruz thank u ofr the code, how many times i try to fix my profile but it wont work and its still multiplying but when i tried to put these codes to my other accounts they worked and its really amazing coz i used the same code i used in my profile...maybe my profile just got some errors or somethins...anyway thanks for these and your patience! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sir Feruzz plz answer my question................ Or anyone in there......... :arrow: <">
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nicE 0nE...^_^ ____________________________ [img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/prazome/EMOZARP.gif[/img]
death11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]owesome heheheeh[/quote]
kj0028
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmm.. can I ask? What if kung aboce the more about me box parang extra box thingy?
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kj0028]Hmm.. can I ask? What if kung aboce the more about me box parang extra box thingy?[/quote] wat are u talking about?? :)
mea501
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby:somebody help??? it wontt work i did it twice
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mea501]:crybaby:somebody help??? it wontt work i did it twice[/quote] did you follow the instructions carefully??
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is it possible to put background image to the viewers pic at the side bar? coz I've put background pics at all the small photos in my profile and only the viewers photo doesnt have, I just want it to be uniform so If possible I'd love to learn how to put BGpics for the viewers photo at the sidebar....tnx!
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ Try to put a background image to ur module boxes..

Last edited by kangkong10 (2008-03-05 14:14:10)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awesome:D
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ hi welcome to friendstertalk..
intruderz_103
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i want to place it as add main box... can i make it this way?? <">or there are still other things to change aside from that code??

Last edited by intruderz_103 (2008-03-06 07:51:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:43

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy