• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

ikaxox
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

wow great!
yuwei01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

i need help for this .. i tried already but they isnt taking effect . please add me up in msn yu.wei91@hotmail.com THANKS !!
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yuwei01]i need help for this .. i tried already but they isnt taking effect . please add me up in msn yu.wei91@hotmail.com THANKS !![/quote] what exctly did u do?
yuwei01
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wan make Viewer's Main Photo at Side Bar ONLY !! but it dun work for my profile . i open another account and see , and doesnt take effect .. hows ?? u add me in msn i give u my email and password for friendster u help me make ok ?? thansk !!
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yuwei01]i wan make Viewer's Main Photo at Side Bar ONLY !! but it dun work for my profile . i open another account and see , and doesnt take effect .. hows ?? u add me in msn i give u my email and password for friendster u help me make ok ?? thansk !![/quote] ok.,i added u up already.,
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how can I change the position of my Viewer's Main Photo? I want it to be place on meettrail.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite]how can I change the position of my Viewer's Main Photo? I want it to be place on meettrail.[/quote] You need to change the location ids in this part of the code but I do not see the code for meettrail. [quote]this.photo = this.photo.replace(/\n/g,"<br />").replace(/<br>/gi,"<br />"); this.HTML("Hello "+this.info.name,this.photo,"spawnpic",/friends/i,"above"); }[/quote]
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=slashedkite]how can I change the position of my Viewer's Main Photo? I want it to be place on meettrail.[/quote] You need to change the location ids in this part of the code but I do not see the code for meettrail. [quote]this.photo = this.photo.replace(/\n/g,"<br />").replace(/<br>/gi,"<br />"); this.HTML("Hello "+this.info.name,this.photo,"spawnpic",/friends/i,"above"); }[/quote] [/quote] Can anyone tell use how to put "Viewer's Main Photo" in common box "meettrail"? Pls. H E L P. TIA ;)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red]just follow the first post ..it is there![/color] =)
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

WOw thank you for sharing this.. Im using it now! =)
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][color=red]just follow the first post ..it is there![/color] =)[/quote] I mean How to insert the "Viewer's Main Photo" (this thingy) inside the "meettrail" (content of meetrail) not just above "friends" [quote]("Hello "+this.info.name,this.photo,"spawnpic",/friends/i,"above");[/quote] I want to use the "meetrail" coz it shows as a white space when I try to hide it & view my profile using IE7 but in FF it is a OK. Sir Lordheinz [b]H E L P[/b] TIA.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Psyanne][quote=lordheinz][color=red]just follow the first post ..it is there![/color] =)[/quote] I mean How to insert the "Viewer's Main Photo" (this thingy) inside the "meettrail" (content of meetrail) not just above "friends" [quote]("Hello "+this.info.name,this.photo,"spawnpic",/friends/i,"above");[/quote] I want to use the "meetrail" coz it shows as a white space when I try to hide it & view my profile using IE7 but in FF it is a OK. Sir Lordheinz [b]H E L P[/b] TIA.[/quote] I am hiding meettrail using this code with IE7 and no white box on my profile. <">

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-03 07:49:42)

coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where i put the code?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=coklat]where i put the code?[/quote] Which code? The instructions for adding it to ur js and css are on page 1 for the viewers main photo =)
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bobcbar wrote:[/b] I am hiding meettrail using this code with IE7 and no white box on my profile. <">[/quote] I did that also but still... [img]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8227/1111ea4.jpg[/img] ..there's a white space above my "friends" box. it's ok maybe i'll just use "addbox" using meetrail and put whatever available widget there is. Thanks Bob for sparing me your time, your the best, maybe i'll just take aside IE7 for now. :)

Last edited by Psyanne (2007-12-03 08:23:40)

coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so ni just choose 1 code of 2 codes?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=coklat]so ni just choose 1 code of 2 codes?[/quote] [color=red]you have to choose either sidebars or in who i wana meet section..only one..[/color] :)
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnks for the greetings lordheinz :kiss:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=coklat]so ni just choose 1 code of 2 codes?[/quote] [quote=lordheinz][quote=coklat]so ni just choose 1 code of 2 codes?[/quote] [color=red]you have to choose either sidebars or in who i wana meet section..only one..[/color] :)[/quote] I've seen profiles with both sidebar and shoutbox =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-07 13:44:14)

k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose sidebar and who i want to meet..i've been use this long time..and i realize the new update by feruzz was he put the viewer's email at the who i want to meet..hoho... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of April 15, 2008 [Internalize AJAX handler & new AJAX URL][/b] [b]Browser compatible: Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, IE 6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:27

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy