• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

nice post :D this is the first time i attempt to read a long page :D i got every little bit of this post. tnx :thumbsup:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

This is an awesome thread !!!!!!! The W3 Schools tip was great. I plan on spending some time over at that site. I have sorta rushed my page, just to get it so that it doesn't look like the original that you start with, but I would bet that my page won't be completed (to my tastes and standards) for a few months. Once I truly get a good understanding of html and css I'm pretty sure I will start having a lot of fun. By the way, how do you give a person reputation? I think this thread deserves some good reputation for this thread.
grrr_mod
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh: hehe! Cool...
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool posts :D
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how did you do that banner miimii?
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's a signature. . animated gif. .
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1.as a owner of fs profile, do what you feel good to you.. 2.no rules said "do not use" this or whatever that people dislike.. 3.warm welcome to those who want to be your friend..
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice topic you got there...
ZzSAKURAzZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hehe thanks *lol* :lol: [/b]
roch_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys^^ just wanna ask... some friend of mine have stars/hearts..etc.. in their names~~ [b]how did they do that?[/b]
purple_butterfly_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple][i]excuse me, ahm are there any new ways of using a crossover layout in friendster?? i mean had somebody here found a new way of making external css links work?? please?? :cry: [/i][/color]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: awesome!! that thing is very informative.. :idea:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yeah..very nice deys...very informative...[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the info ;)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice explanation...humm i sometimes see threads like that... well anyway thanks for the tips
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huwaw! nice tips! :D :thumbsup: :gift:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

very informative post.. :thumbsup: nice one!
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

lol.. very informative post i do agree.. @ --khathateslove--, double posting?? erm...another post with the same thought..lol... peace
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

awhht..whehe..sowe but i forgot that i already posted here..i only read at the 1st page.gui,kindly change yer siggy coz it is oversized..ayt?sowe for agen being off topic..peace lolerz.

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2007-11-10 20:26:22)

kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. it help me a lot XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:42

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy