• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 112345677

[quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

it means that u keep on braking the rules likeyour infamous :thanks for the share" found in all of the threads?!?..:thumbsdown:
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

nice read ephs!!
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what a good idea hehehe i like it
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow tnx for sharin hehe.. it helps me a lot gud :D
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for the tips and long read. :D[/color][/b]

Last edited by LOLLiPOPCANDiESx (2008-03-07 14:15:09)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good idea, this topic have sense ei good job, after reading this, i think i might have a rest my body aches after a long drive through out the city :penguin: :clock:

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-03-09 08:06:24)

`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahahaha what u posted was true... most of the people wants an instant pr0ffy... like me, but i always giv credit to the makers :P
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] a long topic to read! hayssss so tired![/color][/align]
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, thanks for those tips. :) always be patient. :D like as they say "Patience is a virtue"

Last edited by jhel_19 (2008-03-26 05:51:42)

scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah thanks... hi...nice meeting u... njoy ftalk... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi :cool::cool::cool:
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] Nc thread.. super long... i didn't read the last part haha! [/color] [/b]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) nice post
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow, this will help. the going OT-profile users might change their minds :D :eh:
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's too long.... You should have made it straight to the point. Well, I guess you had a lot of points of to talk about. Thanks for the tips.
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: nice tips ...
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kewl... i have hard time reading it...=( but its fine.. specially for the noobs like me...:D
pria_kesepian
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice thread... :thumbsup: uuwh. please more site broth =)
bkkemaro
» n00b
1969-12-31

its stunning i dunno what to do.....:crybaby:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, this is very long to read, but very useful tips!! Thanks!
knoks
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url][/url]<">[quote][/quote] [align=center][/align]:mad::P:cool:[quote][/quote] <">[img][/img][url][/url][u][/u][i][/i][b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:43

[ 10 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy