• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

wow.. thanks for explaining :thumbsup:
verawati
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

hy boleh kenal gk
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tips keep it up thumbs up.
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]The greatest tips that I've ever read. Anyway, thanks for the informations and the tips.[/sup]
applecrest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][align=center][/align]:)=)Thank you for sharing those explaination...it is great indeed:thumbsup:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very important post.. every1 should read this
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow this thread << big help!! hehe... ive remember how much time ive spent just to create my layout.... hahaha... anywayzz thnx to my friends here for the help.... and also to my friend mod here... >>Shirow Masamune<< haha 1 year of creating, tweaking and make a good layout for my profile... bwahahaha

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-25 03:52:04)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wow! This is very helpful indeed. Thanks a lot, bro. for sharing this tips to us. It will not help newbies only, but most of the members here> :thumbsup::thumbsup:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good post... but i didnt read the whole thing... i just read the intresting ones
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, this thread will help everybody, not just the newbies. Great tips for profile making. =)
smoochey
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, I agree. Thanks for the tips, I'll always remember this.
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe,, guud.. nice post =]
marialigaya456
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice haahahaa nice one
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice post, now this is what we call a senseful topic and very helpful :D
limarzed27
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello? can u help me pls? how can i personalize my friendster lay-out?
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
wizimoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

ho hi ha he hu :eh:
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this topic is really useful for all friendster.com users.. so, thank you for it I really appreciate it..
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OH YEAH , :D SO LONG TO READ . HAHA . but useful :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy