• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

felicitytine13
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] this is a great tutorial especially for a newbie like me [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Hoping everyone read this, not just skip and post [b]right[/b] away.
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]it helps everybody here. ^^[/b]
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

too long but thnks for this =) :thumbsup:
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very helpful thread..thnx for sharin..
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

phew.. this was really long.. i just realized dat i still had a lot of learning 2 do.. wew... :O well thanks for ur great advice... i really leaned sumting in here =)
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The rules are well appreciated... This will trigger to people who puts too much of their profile and not thinking of the viewers' side... What's the use of putting so much for your profile when you're the only one can see it? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-04 06:18:28)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Phew, that was long. I only read half of that. But, I still think and agree with the ones above, it really does help, alot ! =):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good tips, dis wil b helpful 2 ol noobs. :thumbsup:[/b]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! that was much. i felt dizzy. but thanks for sharing dude! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]please!!! do not use enter page shake your browser trick.. what's the use?? WTF?? :lol:[/quote] haha . i`ve used dis b4 . it`s rily irritating . xd btw ., d post is rily rily informative . but it's quite long . :retard: nweiz., thx for dis .:D
sakura.nohana
» n00b
1969-12-31

Its so long but its a nice post and advice specially for newbies like me!:lol:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank you 4 posting da info... :rose:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is great, maybe try to avoid complicated codes, always have a backup file
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WOw!! that was a nice post a long read but it didnt waste my time very imformative post makes me clear of everything =) better to share it to anyone you sure know how to handle people =) thnks for a ncie post
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that was a long read... wew! hahaha! hope people will find time to read this. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow.,u really put much effort to this.,very detailed instructions..,thanks for this.
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice tips you've got there. Very informative. :thumbsup: =)

Last edited by m4ndz9 (2008-12-31 09:15:39)

recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. very comprehensive tutorial and museful tips! thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w0w thx a lot :lol::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:31

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy