• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

[b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

Maruko
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

[b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade that made me mad 77 in filipino

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-09-17 07:43:34)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

:arrow: college. i experienced my lowest grade ever. 77 for prelim. differential equations. (3rd yr college) eek~ oh i forgot. i failed my autocad b (2nd yr, 2nd sem). because of the super jurassic computers grr. uber slow. that's why it took ages to render. :ninja:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-09-17 07:49:20)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

[b]Lolz.. better think first where to create your threads than just creating them wherever you want.[/b] lowest so far? i think is 80 in high school [just wait for my grades in college]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]75.[/b] :lol: Just passing the mark.
justaphase
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Seventy-Five[/b] [b]Love It! hehehe!![/b] :penguin:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]69 [/b]in algebra in second year highschool ... much to my dismay . it hit . me ! ... it pissed me so much . that in the second grading i raised my bars . like hell and then i got [b]73 [/b]! then the most unexpected thing happened on my 3rd grading i got [b]80[/b] !!!! my teachers were like impressed as hell ! and then lastly i got [b]85 [/b].. thats one of the proudest and saddest moments of my algebra years .. after that i realized that algebra was my thing hehehe
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

grade 4.0 in filipino! haha take that!
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG i got almost 70 lol i hate civics,,LMAO

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-09-18 00:11:57)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

75 in basic math :cry:
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im get mad if i get the lowest gade cause "parang nakakawala ng gana" sorry for using tagalog
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]huhu!!! my lowest grade so far was 80.algbra when i was in grade six.. gushes!!! please no line of 7 in high skul!!! i'll be dead!!!! :wallbash: [/b]
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i got a freakin 20% in my nursing quiz!hehe..[/b]
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.75 in my subject in Philippinbe constituition...
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^wen i was in grade school my lowet grade was 77 in high school it was 80..[/b][/align]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

77. Hahaha I [color=red][b]HATE[/color][/b] ALGEBRA! Super! :angry: :thumbsdown:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u]it seems that so far i hold the title for the one having the lowest grade ever [/u]...[b] 69 ![/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

our passing is 60 out of 100, and i got something like 59. a record breaker in our blood line!! Woohooo! First blood!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: i am so :wasted: . :wallbash:
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is 78 (when i was in 2nd yr) i really hate algebra specially the teacher i just couldn't understand his lessons. I wasn't able to get an award that i should receive(our moderator told this to me). I really cried 'coz of that grade. :crybaby: and btw all most all of us in our class got line of 7 in algebra only(when i was in 2nd yr high school. :(

Last edited by applerain (2007-09-19 01:40:57)

Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahahaha!! almost the members of ftalk have a "bagsak na grade"
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my lowest was 83. :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:15

[ 10 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy