• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

[b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

my lowest grade is 85 :crybaby: :wallbash: ..........
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

I got [b][/b]83 in [b][/b]Math!err...
pampam_cakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

79.4 in practical arts and 79.7 in literature
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

69 in my subj. [b]MATH[/b] wen i was in 3rd yr. hs.... :wallbash:
WeirdWizard
» n00b
1969-12-31

81 - Intermediate Algebra Whew.
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]81[/b]!..i just [b][i]HATE[/i] math[/b]!!.. :disgust: :wasted:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Oh me?! 83. in Organic Chemistry :mad: [/b] harhar..
katrin
» n00b
1969-12-31

80, in math =| . I always got a low grade in math... :cry:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:midfinger: 3/50...on Trigo!(HS!)...i just answered 4 question and 3 problem solving...Then Passed the paper after 2 days the result was reliced! 2 correct in question and 1 points in problem solving... waahhhh.... :retard: i was just relax for 2 days before the exam! :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff9999] i got 80% the lowest in my grade.. which is M.A.P.E.H... ^^[/b][/color]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

80..social studies('coz the teacher is playing fave) haha..sorry to offend..that was in the first grading but believe me i was able to cope up with a grade of 92 in the second grading.. NOTE: That was when I'm still 1st year. Luckily, I got that grade ONLY ONCE! and I'm not looking forward on getting that grades again especially in GEOMETRY AND TRIGO...
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

3- 75. management sucks
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]oh yah i rmmber i got 3.00 in pharmacology!! that f***** subject really puts me in danger!! :evil: :evil: [/b]

Last edited by stylishMO (2007-10-18 05:16:14)

bhei11
» n00b
1969-12-31

my lowest so far in overall grade school to high school is an 89 in Psychology still good... my teacher was too stingy to make it a 90 lol
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mine is 75 passing mark on ALGEBRA! I hate math! :wasted:
weird0gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

95 is my lowest grade and 97 is my lowest :)
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=weird0gurl]95 is my lowest grade and 97 is my lowest :)[/quote] [b]now ur name rily fits u.. =) [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=stylishMO][b]oh yah i rmmber i got 3.00 in [b]pharmacology[/b]!! that f***** subject really puts me in danger!! :evil: :evil: [/b][/quote] oh no, that angelic subject! im really praying that i won't fail in this one, i don't want to repeat it! :crybaby:
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]lol, gl.. :D :D pharma is really a curse one.. =D =D =D [/b]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whew.. mOst of yOu haTes aLgebra.. weLL.. tHis seM itHe hiGhest gRade i gOt in aLgebrA is 96!! hahahahaha.. :D nweiz.. wHen i was iN hiGhschOOl i gOt 80 aNd nOw cOLLege.. 81..nOt bad.. :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:28

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy