• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

[b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

[b]elem:: 77 eerr.. hekasi.. history... i hate historu really... high school:: as of now 85.. haha![/b]
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

my lowest was 79 as of now.. my mowest is 83 =)

Last edited by ayameyokomi (2008-02-16 23:44:55)

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ahmf.. 82.. but f0r n0w.. this shc00l year.. my l0west is 85. (sumthing) ahihi..
sha3sha
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine was 79 in social studies cause our teacher caught us copying hahahahaha,,,, will we graduate??? waaahhhh...... and i was the lowest in our periodic test, my score was 59/100....!!!!!! OMG!!!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

5/25 in arabic :eh: =D i just hate this subject :lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm currently in grade 6. And the lowest grade I got is 91 over the highest mark: 95 That subject is ENGLISH. Well, lessons in English are so HARD. Blah... Blah... Subordinate clause... Correlative conjunctions... Haiku... Cinquains... Blah... Blah... Principal Clauses... Waaaa...
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

65 in physics
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my lowest grade is 82 (Physics) =D coz i always sleep at that class. :eh: haha
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]2nd Sem. Prelim 85% Midterm 90% Finals n/a (not available yet)[/b]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

got 79.. got so angry with my teacher coz he wasn't even teaching us anything. he gave me 79 becoz i told my mother that he is not teaching us properly and my mama told the superintendent of region 10 who happens to be a friend of my mama. buti na lang the next year he was not my teacher.. to think that is was just FILIPINO
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my lowest grade in college is 3.., becoz our passing grade is 75%!! in microbiology.., Thank God i surpassed everything..,
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]74. aww that's on algebra. brr. i just hate numbers. :doubt: i love english than math. ahaha ;)[/align][/b]
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

lowest is 79 so far and i have experience it in my third year because my teacher in geometry was terror....:mad::mad: i hate her...... because the highest grade that she had given in our section this third grading was 81 and the lowest was 73....... how come she will give that grade in in higher sec.
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyahahaha!.. my lowest score is [b]75[/b]! grrr..my first time! huhuhuhuhu.. :crybaby: i got it in my speech subject! i hate speech because of the transcribe..
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is 80... when i was in 2nd year...not bad actually
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I got 84/98 (in card) in Philippine History.. It's so boring!!:disgust:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in grade school., 83 in English in high school., 86 in Filipino :crybaby:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]I'm currently in grade 6. And the lowest grade I got is 91 over the highest mark: 95 That subject is ENGLISH. Well, lessons in English are so HARD. Blah... Blah... Subordinate clause... Correlative conjunctions... Haiku... Cinquains... Blah... Blah... Principal Clauses... Waaaa...[/quote] ur not old enough 2 be here!! and by the way, that's easy!!
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

86 in third year the subject is chemistry
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

78 in biology during high school.. and.. during college.. 76 in logic because im totally sleepy win my seat...hayzzzz.... wish that i could re enroll it.. 77 still biology.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:20

[ 11 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy