• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

[b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

FILIPINO! [b]85[/b] my [u]only[/u] line of 8. i REALLY hate fil. not to mention i seriously suck at it. i can only count up to 10. hahahahahahaha! :D

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-07-07 07:02:54)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

2.5 sighs.. course audit 2... gosh
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my lowest grade is .5 hehe..
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I got [b]FD-Failure Debarred[/b] :lol: in one of my subjects recently.. (it's my first time:lol:) I'm always late and absent in that subject, maybe the sked is too early..
momovip
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm...I got the grade of 85 T_T it's lowest one
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

2.75 in world literature!grrr..its not a major subject and yet our teacher wants us to make a career out of it grrr!
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

out of my life.. mape-78..waahh!!! exam!^^ then card is tentenneneN!! [spoiler]85[/spoiler]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the lowest grade that i got was a 79, and i felt like i was the most stupid person in the world that's the first time i got something that low.. :paranoid:
joyce15
» n00b
1969-12-31

me.......... 84 in__________[url][/url]:crybaby: i don't like to say
oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]85[/b].. araling panlipunan.. i really luv dat subj and also the teacher.. don't know why its my lowest..[/align]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine's 86. i suck in Math.
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

90 .... when i am grade 3 .... thats my lowest .... :thumbsdown: thats the time my parent got mad :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]:arrow: my lowest grade is 85.[/u][/i]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my lowest grade is 78
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

87 in math B... it suckZZ!! hayZZ!!general mathzz
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

my lowest grade in high school is 83 in English. (2nd yr.) I LOVE math!! (especially, intermediate ALGEBRA)!!!! i'm 97 in my card. (2nd yr.) i'm 93 in my card(1st yr.) lowest grade in exams this 3rd yr. CTW(elective of english.)- 84 add me in fs: frances_arvi18@yahoo.com tnx.. :)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

90 ... in filipino ...
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahuha haha 3 bonga ! hihi :) :)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]lowest grade of mine is [b]MATH[/b]-[i]87%[/i] when i was in fifth grade.=33[/align]
Cewe
» n00b
1969-12-31

mm the lowest was C.. i think it's around 76 to 78 I don't really remember :) but then at the end of year my grade average for that subject that i got C... raised to B, I tried to move up my grades at the last marking period:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:21

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy