• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

[b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

74% when i as on first yr hyskul..i didnt take school that seriously when i was 1st yr high because i hate my classmates there!!such noobs!! huhuhu didnt ven have friends that time so i thats what happen to me....but after that i took everything back to normal and racing to the top again hehehe... ^_^
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

yahahahaha!!! me ??? 86!!! =D
[25.mCr.13]
» n00b
1969-12-31

my lowest grade in my card is 83..:wallbash::doubt:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cant remember when i was in elementary..but now in my highschool days..my lowest mark was 78.. in the subject i was worst on..math i even cried when i noticed my rank in class went down.. but im lucky i made up for it.. i got that mark just last school year..2nd high.. :wallbash:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

85 in math.i got the lowest grade that time.
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

82 - elementary algebra 2nd yr HS

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-20 05:42:36)

gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

80 history.. T_T
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmn, i think 75 or 76 in science =D i dnt like that subject:P
bhabylovez
» n00b
1969-12-31

72 in filipino..when i was in 1st year high school..hehehe
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

70....woooooooooooooooooo
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my lowest is 78:cry: (first yr.!) in my english sbjct.!
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]lowest grade was 82! so dumb in math! grrr.[/i][/align]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

74 - Just a remedial math(3rd Year/4th grading) and I got that grade because in our remedial we are not lessoning first before taking quizzes instead directly to quiz and our math subject is just every Wednesday and that time I made lots of absences during wednesday and the grading system is different because what is the total of all your quizzes is the total of you grade and summer is fas approaching also thats why Im not concentrating anymore in my studies.Thats the first time Ive got a failing grade.:crybaby: =D
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

89? T.L.E (first yr) =) i ha8 that subject.....
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..76..hate calcalus...dont even know why we have that on high school ..other scholl does not have that subject...
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my lowest grade so far is 90 because my parents would kill me if i get low grades.! :wallbash: --- but i'm still in grade 6... probably the high school years will give lower grades?? :question: --- haha.
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think the lowest grade I've got was 80..
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

84... MAPE.. grade 6.. huhuhuhuhu..
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I got 78 on my P.E. class once and that's all....No more much lower than that!
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

85..math
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]this thread is for those hu studying [/b] [b]please tell about us your lowest grade that u receive since when u are in the school[/b] when i was a 3rd year high school student i receive a grade

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:43

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy