• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 12345..5

[i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

[i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important clue about the kind of person they are. Professor Chris Idzikowski, director of the Sleep Assessment and Advisory Service, has analysed six common sleeping positions - and found that each is linked to a particular personality type. [i][b]Source:[/b] http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3112170.stm[/i][/quote] [quote][align=center][img]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4403/60729cd5ff284814b6423d4ap9.gif[/img][/align] [b]Foetus[/b] Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. [b]Log[/b] Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible. [b]Yearner[/b] People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it. [b]Soldier[/b] Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards. [b]Freefall[/b] Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. [b]Starfish[/b] Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention. [i][b]Source:[/b] http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/577D3321-FCDB-4D9C-94F4-2E4D58D6DA33/[/i][/quote]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Cool Thread Mod. Padme :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: 5 out of 6 :lol: Mah sleeping position : Foetus , Yearner , Soldier , Freefall , Starfish But most of the time :: ( Foetus ) -- coz Im hugging a pillow thats why lm into that position :lol:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

wow! nice info ate! wahaha oh, sleeping positions has a meaning, i can't believe about it. . haha, i think i'm "foetus" & "freefall" wahaha [b][color=RED]AVOID SPEAKING IN FILIPINO. KINDLY EDIT YOUR POST.[/color][/b]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-05 05:34:37)

aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

foetus en freefall
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

startfish,foetus,freefall
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: More on the fetus position. a bit on yearner, and i somewhat agree to the explanation [quote][b]Foetus[/b] Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as[b] tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.[/b] This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/quote] :thumbsup: exactly.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Glad you guys liked it. I read this on one of my forwarded emails before. Before I used to sleep a lot in the Foetus position. For 3 years now I prefer sleeping on my back, straight like a log [b](Soldier)[/b]. [quote][b]Soldier[/b] Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally [b]quiet and reserved[/b]. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.[/quote] Though people said it's a bad sleeping position prone to nightmares, I don't mind. I feel comfortable with it, and besides its good for my scoliosis.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm.. i think im a Foetus-Yearner-Freefaller. =| Apparently Im comfortable sleeping on my side (not on my back) because Im used to hugging pillows while sleeping. I cant sleep without something to hug. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice!!! Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. Freefall Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. =)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im also foetus ..hehe thanks for the info sis
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lie on my back while hugging a pillow.. so what could that means?...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] freefall and yearner. i like this thread. i often go to st. luke's to have my sleeping habits checked because i have insomnia. but i never knew sleeping positions have meanings. [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im probably foetus and yearner..
sweethearts_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]foetus..![/b]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hhhmmm, i'm a foetus and yearner and i can't sleep without hugging a pillow... [/b]=|
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sometimes soldier..sometimes freefaller..also sometimes starfish i can't sleep without [i]dantayan[/i] even if it's a hard pillow(sorry i don't know the english of that word) and if sometimes i am scared i will feel safe if i have a blanket covered to me(except in the face of course! ;] )

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2007-11-09 21:10:35)

the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm more of a starfish guy
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmn.. imore of a foetus.. but i wnt to slip n soldier position...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

starfish starfish..starfish...help!!!! :crybaby:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][align=center] Freefall Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. cool..i love this.. :eh: [/align][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:56

[ 12 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy