• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 1..12345

[i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

im foetus.. and it's true! amazing.. haha :D
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

i am on the foetus....=)
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Foetus--->becuase im hugging a pillow Freefall--->i just like it..lol :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Yearner[/b] People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.[/quote] haha!
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm a Foetus. :thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm a Foetus :D because i always hug my pillows between my two legs... yeah! that's true! :thumbsup: thanx for the info ;)

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-11-13 12:15:50)

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i''m more of a foetus..
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/quote] it's true!!! ahihi =).. bravo!!! :D _________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]:arrow: Foetus :arrow: Yearner :arrow: Soldier :arrow: Freefall :arrow: Starfish :D [/i][/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]Foetus [/b][/color] =)=) [quote][b]Foetus[/b] Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/quote]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-12-05 01:56:04)

jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my sleeping position is freefaller :lol:
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b]my sleeping position is foetus! :lol: [/color][/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Sleep posture :arrow: Foetus, Starfish, and Soldier.. thanks 4 sharin... :thumbsup::thumbsup: :)[/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

foetus-it's so coooold hahaha
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yearner People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it. Freefall Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.
zmei:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have two(2) positions: :arrow: Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. :arrow: Freefall Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. :eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:04

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy