• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 123455

[i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

mystic_witch
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

didn't know that...
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. Log Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! really cool... =)
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

most of the time i sleep like a foetus. sometimes a soldier, then sometimes a freefaller xD
emo_hucks20@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

freefall when i sleep i do freefall i dunno why.. hiHihi
ac sweetpoison
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm a foetus. =|
ikaye
» n00b
1969-12-31

NICE!. hahah. i do all, but except for the freefall. i cant breath when im in that position. heheh.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Yearner People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.[/quote] I somehow agree with the last sentence.
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. zzz....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

free faller and starfish... :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh i'm foetus,yearner and freefaller
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

foetus and starfish ^___^
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice post!!^ i like the topic.. i'm 5 out of 6 ...<3 :P
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

freefaller and foetus..=)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] i'm a foestus sleeper .. [/color]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol. im foetus,. :|
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i do all except the log position,....=D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm foetus XD. the posture is like hugging a long pillow or something i also do the starfish and freefall
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh im foetus!! [quote]Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/quote] this is true :P
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

=D foetus and freefall :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:38

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy