• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 112345

[i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

[quote=Padme][b]Foetus[/b] Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/quote] I agree. Nice thread. :thumbsup:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-02 14:31:57)

chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

here's mine. [quote]Log Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.[/quote] hahahaha. cool.=]]
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]:D:D:Dhaha!!!,. im a freefaller?!!!,.[/b][/i][/align]
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice topic., hehe., Freefall
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][align=center][b]Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position Yearner People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change Starfish Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention. these 3 is my diff position in sleeping[/b][/align][/i]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]waaw.,! nice! .. ;):thumbsup: mine is [b]foetus &+ starfish![/b] hehe .. :D[/color][/i][/align]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Foetus and freefall. [/b] [quote]Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/quote] [b]this is true..[/b]

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2008-07-03 09:40:52)

menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]I do all those sleeping positions everytime i sleep. So i guess I'm all of that, huh? Odd. :|[/i][/align]
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is foetus.. i always sleep with hugging my pillow and i can't sleep without it.. thanks for sharing :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Foetus[/b] :D Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. Yearner People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it. -those two are my most common position when sleeping
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/quote] wee... very me... thanks for this!
carljustine_javier1
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing us this its very helpful :D _________________ [img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/fadly_bemby/sigge/narutofanz.gif[/img]
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

foetus and starfish...those really tell my personality
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

foetus position..wow.. so that's what you call it..cool :D nice thread.. :thumbsup:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..either [b]foetus[/b] or [b]freefall[/b]..
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]THNZ FOR POSTING THIS!![/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Freefall Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.[/quote] wohaha .. this is right . so agreeable . :lol:
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh., its true.. i'm foetus., and i'm really sensitive.,
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. Starfish Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention.[/quote] mine is [b]foetus[/b] and [b]starfish[/b]. and yeah, the personality of starfish position really suits me!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:05

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy