• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 12345

[i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

alyssamodesto
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

[color=maroon]i'm a starfish soldier :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:[/color]
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

[quote]Soldier Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally [u]quiet and reserved[/u]. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.[/quote] yeah i really am quiet and reserved :x=|
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im a freefaller :retard: wooob woob
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is foetus, but i need a pillow to hug!
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Starfish Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention. --- i really sleep like this
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. [this one's correct, ehe] --- i also do 'freefall*' sometimes, but only because my mom says it's a good way to breathe when you have asthma,, hmm.. is that true?? *Freefall Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. ---

Last edited by kawaiiprincezz (2008-04-02 23:44:58)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

starfish and foetus!...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Log Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible. :eh: jahahaa.. :lol:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]foetus.. hehe... i also can't sllep without a pillow i can hug.. since i was 5 i got this caterpillar pillow which i always carry with me in overnyts bec. i can't sleep without it... it's like my bestie... haha!!! so childish!![/b][/color]
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/quote] hmm.. exactly! now, i agree little things did by a person describes his/her personality... :thumbsup:
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. im a FOETUS :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

starfish ^^ hahaa
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.[/b] rawr.. yeah.. for me this is true.. haha..
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice huh :D my sleeping positions are: foetus && yearner. hm, more on foetus... now i know what's d name of my sleeping position and it's meaning =D cool :cool:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I sleep like a Soldier as mentioned;[quote]are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.[/quote]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im a freefaller
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I do all of those in one night because I move a lot in my sleep. I probably change positions every 30 min. and I agree to all of the explanations because I change behavior every now and then because of my moody nature. These are very accurate, thanks ate Padme for the information.[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mine's a : Foetus Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. Freefall Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. :thumbsup: yeah!!
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

foetus,freefaller and a starfish.. wooh,der ol correct..nice :D
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

foetus..freefall
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]So what's your sleeping position?[/i] ;) [quote][b]Sleep Position Gives Personality Clue[/b] [i]BBC.uk[/i] Scientists believe the position in which a person goes to sleep provides an important

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:19

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy