• ARCHIVES 
  • » SAILORMOON..lol :doubt: :thumbsdown: shit so bad..

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

SAILORMOON..lol :doubt: :thumbsdown: shit so bad..

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: SAILORMOON..lol :doubt: :thumbsdown: shit so bad..

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:22:08)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lmao is it that sufficient enough to support the latter statement? haven't u think first it all i didn't know that IT would be a good reason for naruto being the best :lol: oh can you understand the word [b][u]"BEFORE"[/u][/b] past is past it is just a mere part of unjustified specs :lol: the what most important now is today and the upcoming future... the thing is what I've stated above are still not having the right and satisfying evidences oh god *facepalmflood* if you can't give me a prejudicial and a non-partisan personal answer then it would be pointless debating with you i know you loev naruto and i respect it BUT the thing now is you should accept the facts the it is been OVERRATED now OHOHOHO TRAGIC :lol::lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-07-26 00:40:01)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:22:18)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chillax guys .. =D it's just this .. : [i]beauty is in the eye of the beholder[/i] .. we all have our favorites .. and i think we should respect other's opinions about them .. :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:22:26)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@yellowflash ts;dr hahaha god i chuckled why should i curse you there isn't a right and sufficient reason [b]yet!![/b] yes indeed it is true that whenever u open this section the thing you always see is who is "whos is the strongest in naruto, who is the most fastes, whos is teh most gayest blah blah blah a never ending topics as i am saying on the past statement it says that if someone or anyone who contradicts it.. it should be a suffice answer not a dense one i know you worship and loev naruto.. What is coming to me is that you are gravely offended by my used of negative words in the topic. I never thought the intimidation rendered by such simple words could be so great. and some of my posts here seems to offend your DATTEBAYO feelings *chuckles* i would not say this if it isn't the truth hearsay you should accept the facts and those fact is are just a mere spark of reality if did you really read and understand my post here http://theftalk.com/t38681-No-more-Naruto-or-Bleach-Thread.html you would realize that my post isn't really offensive at all and what im doing here is to help the likes of you to realize that naruto isn't the only anime here on this section lmao /facepalm Oh god. Would everyone please stop acting like they didn't read my posts. Please read my posts first before you rant. Make sure you get all the gist of it before you start flaming anybody...../slashfacepalmwrist and oh don't worry were not fighting :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-07-26 01:22:25)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:22:44)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A Moderator can't delete member's acc. FYI. And why do he need to delete your account? if you're busy in the future, then just leave this forum for pete sake. @topic : What was the worst Anime you've watched? - [b]Narutard[/b]. [quote]Hmmmm.... h1. Hentai = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% h2. Horror = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% h3. Comedy = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - If you doubt it, watch "Seto no Hanayome" h4. Action = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - If you doubt it, watch "Black Cat" h5. Romance = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - The only romance in Naruto is SasukexNaruto h6. Mystery = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - Explanation? h7. School Life - Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - Explanation? h8. all genres that are not yet mentioned = Chance of Naruto winning? 0% - Do I need a reason?[/quote] Actually Naruto is a CHILD'S show in japan, that's why it's a child's show in America (that's why they censored it.) Not anything like Barney, but it's aimed for the 7 year oldish crowd (both versions.) Need to elaborate more? [url=http://i34.tinypic.com/ev89dy.jpg]Prove me wrong[/url].
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:23:26)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ lmao is it that sufficient enough to support the latter statement? haven't u think first it all i didn't know that IT would be a good reason for naruto being the best oh can you understand the word "BEFORE" past is past it is just a mere part of unjustified specs the what most important now is today and the upcoming future... the thing is what I've stated above are still not having the right and satisfying evidences oh god *facepalmflood* if you can't give me a prejudicial and a non-partisan personal answer then it would be pointless debating with you i know you loev naruto and i respect it BUT the thing now is you should accept the facts the it is been OVERRATED now OHOHOHO TRAGIC[/quote] cmon... stop bragging. yes, overrated. easy to say. i know. u HAVE proofs. no need to argue with that. but i jst find it ironical...mocking ur ONCE "liked" manga. thats a funny one :thumbsup: no matter what u say, u are still a NARUTARD. even the fact that ur making critics of it now @ yellow flash: weak. that was so... ______ wow, i NOW realize naruto is a CHILD SHOW. i think ill do what yellow flash did. *sarcasm* those guys who always post things like u've said are MERE naruto fans. MERE, nothing more. but there ARE others who are a lot diff. from them, i think u get what i mean. don't see us as one, mr. mod. lets not try to be subjectiv here, lyk u said: and oh don't worry were not fighting :lol: ei, was it D A T T E B A Y O ? :lol:

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-26 10:51:37)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:23:52)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hey~ [b]chillax[/b] guyz! ur out of topic already..=| i [b]really appreciate[/b] that u were active in my thread but please don't discuss here.. always remember that [b]we are entitled with our own opinion.[/b] let's respect one another here, ok? :D anyways enjoy and happy posting! pax out!! :D
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei, its ok. i find it INTERESTING. good thing u came up with this one. i was thinking they'd do wat flash begged them. :lol: that wud b a FLAW 2 them. strategize things first. please help me how to beg. haha please...no...no...no <---is it ryt? its funny im facing a computer. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [url=http://dattebayo.com/pr/84]Dattebayo have stopped subbing Naruto [b]forever[/b].[/url] :O
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah but there's another group that will sub it. On-topic: Gurren Lagann , worst animu ever.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. But I found this. [quote][i]Can you guys suggest another site for downloading Naruto Shippuuden?[/i] Unfortunately, DB was the only English group that was up to date with Naruto Shippuuden releases. At this time, there are no other options.[/quote] ^ I want to celebrate this. @Topic: Worst animu , Code Geass :3

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-26 21:13:55)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]GOD!!! I CHUCKLED AGAIN ON SOMEONE HERE!![/b]! :lol: *ROTFFLMAO* someone who wants to be sarcastic has just been awfully [url=http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/5/56/Doingwrongrazr.jpg/750px-Doingwrongrazr.jpg][b]FAILED!![/b][/url] on doing it :lol: :lol: i can't seem to measure how many [url=http://i37.tinypic.com/2mqm80n.jpg]facepalm[/url]* would fit on this blabbing tard :lol: he keeps blabbing about those ironical crap blahblah and his fagged belief.. :lol: ^ I LOL'D AGAIN :lol: </sarcasm> *im facing on my computer now and i'm loling so hard* @topic worst anime: --> Seto no hanayome

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-07-26 21:20:56)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gcc4426]cmon... stop bragging. yes, overrated. easy to say. i know. u HAVE proofs. no need to argue with that. but i jst find it ironical...mocking ur ONCE "liked" manga. thats a funny one :thumbsup: no matter what u say, u are still a NARUTARD. even the fact that ur making critics of it now @ yellow flash: weak. that was so... ______ wow, i NOW realize naruto is a CHILD SHOW. i think ill do what yellow flash did. *sarcasm* those guys who always post things like u've said are MERE naruto fans. MERE, nothing more. but there ARE others who are a lot diff. from them, i think u get what i mean. don't see us as one, mr. mod. lets not try to be subjectiv here, lyk u said: and oh don't worry were not fighting :lol: ei, was it D A T T E B A Y O ? :lol:[/quote] OHOHOHO A sarcastic one aren't we? If only you did it right. :/ All we get around here is posts from [url=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/BigVEN/narutard.jpg]NARUTARDS[/url]. Can't we get some decent animu around here? Also the statement quoted above not only makes no sense but is absolutely grammatically incorrect. :/ You poor child you, your parents has [url=http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/4/40/Babyfail.jpg/120px-Babyfail.jpg]FAILED[/url] to raise you. How do you live in your everyday life knowing that you have failed? :paranoid: [hr][hr] Straight to the point. I would like to state that Naruto fails in all genres of entertainment. Want proof? Here: [quote]Naruto's Criterion Action = Naruto's chances of amazing anyone. 0% I would rather see Team Rocket blast off. Romance = Naruto's chances of making anyone in love. 0% I would've seen better from AshxPikachu fan fictions. Mystery = Naruto's chances of trying to get someone thinking. 0% Yet again Pokemon rules in this category. Hentai = Naruto's chances of getting someone aroused. 0.1% You gotta hand it to NarutoxSasuke. Those things are just disturbing. Horror = Naruto's chances of scaring the living daylights out of someone. 0% I would have found scarier things from Pokemon. Comedy = Naruto's chances of getting someone to laugh. 0% I wouldn't laugh at it even if I was to die for it. School Life = Naruto's chances of teaching you. 0% Need I ask?[/quote] In short, I can find better scenes from Pokemon. :/ Take note: Pokemon is one of the worst things I have ever laid my eyes on. :O I LOL'd at your epic attempts to wow us with sarcasm but unfortunately, they FAIL. :lol: [hr][hr] But I gotta hand it to you. That was brave of you to stand up for that pathetic animu. But you still FAILED. :lol: [hr][hr] @Topic: School Days. :thumbsdown: Need I say moar?
rockwell07
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow lots of naruto fanatics here well be a fan of it for the rest of eternity :lol: @ topic the worst anime i ever watch is naruto and bleach but naruto is far more worst it fails to amuse me why? do i still need to say it?? shit shit shit ....
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I actually [b]haven't[/b] watched any Naruto episodes (from season 1 to seasoneternityforeverandbeyondmoar$^#%$@^!) Naruto Shippuden i just watched teh first episodes and then gave up lol. WHY? coz it's so depressingly long /swt and it's long plus it's really long and i can't seem to know where it's going plus it's long and there are so many fillers T ^ T I liek bleach too but i stopped watching it after grimmjaw died Thank God I did -- because my friend told me after that it was fillerlandia lmao :lol: Yea [b]School Days[/b] is teh worst anime if you thought it was a HS romance no malice blahbla but thing is, that anime is based on an [b]H-game[/b]. Teh anime ended it teh bad version way i lol'd. it is an anime that has gone really wrong nyaha Teh worst animes for me are those that has no story at all :thumbsdown: Honestly i don't liek ecchi and hentais I loev romantic animes -- but too much ecchi = goner anime :thumbsdown: /phail

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-27 04:19:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » SAILORMOON..lol :doubt: :thumbsdown: shit so bad..

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:18

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy