• ARCHIVES 
  • » SAILORMOON..lol :doubt: :thumbsdown: shit so bad..

Pages: 1..1234567891010

SAILORMOON..lol :doubt: :thumbsdown: shit so bad..

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: SAILORMOON..lol :doubt: :thumbsdown: shit so bad..

Ahaha... I myself was a royal Naruto fanatic. I collected all kinds of manga and dvds from it and bla bla bla ahaha... Well haha... Well i don't really liek Naruto now cuz' this animu never find an end.. :wasted: well haha i started watching it from season 1 to shippuden but oh wow... i was hoping that it will be ended soon but Sasuke will crush Konoha, Naruto will blablabla whatsoever crappy thingy which will never end :wasted: even if i dont liek naruto anymoar, i dont find it as teh worst animu ever... ahahaha... it just get on my nerves :retard: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Sailor moon. lol. teh scenes are repeating wtf :wasted:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-27 17:40:37)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa, a simple narutard argument going down personal? is that ur way of insulting sumone when u run out of words? my bad, im poorly raised by my parents. :/ did u left naruto when u found out its overrated? id love that facepalm* coming from u, shirow. :lol: aw...i cant win on gays and gals. nd oh, pls check my grammar. im not good in english.

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-28 04:03:47)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei, mr. ezil2007. where's that comment after this? ^ u deleted it? "troll trolling pretntious...internet tough..." was it like this? sorry 4 my GRAMMAR. i seems u reacted on what i jst said above. were u affected? c'mon. i was jst joking. i didnt thot u took it prsonally. pra matapos na 2, nu gusto mo? 1-on-1 DOTA tau o kya inuman nlng, TOL? kta nlng tau sa personal :eh: sory for the tagalog, mr. mod. :wow:

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-28 04:18:52)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Nah. I deleted it for a better yet reasonable post. Mostly, a person that reads that will not understand it. I've had the newer one. Though I just need more damn replies and timing to post that. Also, you just disobeyed the rules here, I'll just leave the judgment to my co-mods. I don't like this stuffs.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-07-28 04:38:12)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i knew it. haha. im jst waiting for u to use it. double posting. ayt? and the tagalog? i thot i requestd u to consider it... :eh: this is my first offense though. oh, yeah. let ur co-mods do it. i know, its my fault. lyk u said. im a FAILURE. i take insults, man.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Hmm.. alright. If that rocks your boat. Also, Guys, If you like to talk about what you've or they discuss about. Proceed and go ahead. But, I'll keep on lookin' throughout the issue.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@gcc4426 What do u think this thread is for huh? =| No need to be so offended. And also, take note, you're off-topic. [quote=gcc4426]lyk u said. im a FAILURE. i take insults, man.[/quote] If you're a failure -as well as u said above- then try to visit DeviantArd Help-With-Life forum. Instead posting pretentious-weeabboo posts here. @topic: still Narutard. for teh worst animu i've watched.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-28 04:56:19)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:21:46)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@gcc4426[/b] i think you don't care at all even if teh mods think that Naruto and Bleach are teh worst anime... You want to flame lol. I think everyone is enjoying this :P :penguin: [b]@Topic[/b] sentai shojou animes -- teh kind where a bunch of pretty girls has some sort of magical powers fighting to teh end of teh world (episode after episode lol ) i.e. sailormoon mermaid melody pitchi pitchi pitch or just about any anime that changes outfits (usually teh sailor type uniforms with lots of bling bling and magical chenelyn chorva) I get frustrated with these kind of anime lol It's fun to watch when i got really really nothing to do but it's still teh worst kind of anime /swt
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jugitz]iabolicious wrote: Almost all hentai :doubt: oohh...yah hentai... tsk tsk tsk... juz 4 pervz...[/quote] i watch them. =D @topic: [b]dragon ballz[/b],the never-ending saga. i wonder when it's gonna end?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i just remembered... i hate animes that has somethin to do with lil boys and girls having special toys and they treat it as a "friend" saying it has a heart and all those blahblah crap like for example [b]beyblade crash gear[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:21:36)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im juz wonderin.. does a worst anime a [b]big deal[/b]?? :rolleyes: does it really important or does ur time deserves for it to be argued/discussed? i mean.."hell yeah why should i argued for that stupid, non-sense and worst anime ever".. [i]anyways im not kil joy thats why juz go on guyz and at the same time i love people keeps posting here..:wow:[/i] topic: >sailormoon...gaaah..:thumbsdown:

Last edited by jugitz (2008-07-28 06:52:28)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think its baki d grappler.!!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]^hey siz.... how about the LET"S GO??? the tamiya thing???[/quote] yea teh tamiya thingies hahaha. it's really annoying how the cars would seemed to listen to teh "owner" that's sooooo.... unrealistic. But my lil brother loves it so much. He even got me to play beyblade lollllllll hahaha. (it was pretty cool back then haha) [b]@topic[/b] i kinda hate animes that has something to do with sports. you know the slow motion thingies for example in Slam Dunk. It's like they're making a supposedly 3 minutes play into 30 minutes episode lol. Actually I find dragonball pretty epic. It is still a classic anime even if lotssa peeps already got tired of it. DBZ and Bleach is kinda teh same. The hero just gets stronger and stronger. But in DBZ it's really "WHoahhhh hold on" Saiyan Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 2 Fusion Technique Super Saiyan 3 (long hair version) Super Saiyan 3 (the monkey version) ... dunno what it's called haha The level is just so insane! hahaha likewise with bleach =Shinigami - shikai - bankai - hollowform - vizard............ !! (am i posting too much in this thread haha)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:21:26)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeahh .. all of those Slamdunk Captain Tsubasa Baki the Grappler Hajime no Ippo blahblah.. liek i said those that has sports haha I did watch some of teh episodes (teh animes that i mentioned) but i'm not liek " OH Meh GOD!! Captain Tsubasa is on.. imma stop doing whatever i'm doin and watch this!!" I enjoy watching those anime if i dont have anything to do but it's not really worth watching over and over. What's also ridiculous about DBZ is that (i.e.) Freeza will blow up earth in 5 minutes after numerous episodes.................. only 2 minutes had past! BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH..... :lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Worst Anime: nothing :thumbsup: i appreciate every anime that i watch. i don't hate them just because they are too long or whatever. i respect the creators and every company who make these anime. do you know why people creates anime? not just to earn money. but to make people happy also =) Sorry if i am too [b]kind[/b] :eh: i am not only protecting Naruto, but all other anime as well, whom you call [s]overrated underaged crapped animu [/s]. [i]too offensive[/i] you can criticize it in any way that you want. just remember to watch every word that comes out in your [s]mouth[/s]. Okay. i can accept -repu or you can curse me. i just want to tell my unsaid feelings. and remember. we are in a Democratic country.:idea:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 07:21:18)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]hmmm.... what are u saying about ur hair when we were in 4th year??? u always wanted the hair of hidan.. and even about madara... ??? and why were you always invting me to play naruto accel in ps2?? hows taht??[/quote] omg.. hahaha.. kuya shirow was like that before? so cute :ninja:hehe.. thanks for the +repu kuya yellow flash. thanks also for understanding me. i wish other people will also understand what i am saying :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » SAILORMOON..lol :doubt: :thumbsdown: shit so bad..

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:39

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy