1969-12-31

[b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

[b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

yes i have and we've been together for nearly 8 months now and this weekend im gonna meet him for the very first tym :P it's quite exciting :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: same here siz aya.. ^ and we just had a date today.. ;) though we had a little fight were ok now.. ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2007-09-27 09:00:38)

blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i do,but i knew him cuz he was my frnd since then, but our communication is jst thru online. .buh i didnt last actually, we broke up after a month.buh were cool,were still frnds. =) [/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-09-27 10:55:08)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^online...i had once...from the online game...gunbound, audi, and ragna... hehe[/b][/align]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I dont have any but my older sis have. Most of them are from philippines.[/b]
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ya i have once! but it didnt last long! its so hard to just see her in front of the cam! hmmm! lack of communication!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I did, a couple of times, and they sucked! The first one went well at first back when I was 18. But there's a big problem if you can't see each other. There's that undeniable communication gap there if you can't be together. We parted because of misunderstandings, but we remained friends. The second was a real disaster! [b]I realized you can never really trust someone online.[/b] Cos they can say and claim whoever they want to say they are (aka Posers/Fakers). This person completely fooled me with regards to his true identity. And I believed that for over a year! [b]How would you feel if you fell in love with the wrong face?! [/b] :lol: Everything that you thought was him was completely fake, AHAHAHA! I can only laugh about it and hate that person until today. And I say never again. So I don't really trust people online. I'm happy now with someone, whom I got to know personally years before. And not just by knowing that person through Friendster, blogs or photos. YM conversations and phone conversations aren't even enough. Online [u]relationship's are okay[/u], but you gotta [b]take it to the next level[/b]. If you're stuck online, that's a BIG BIG BIG problem. It is still better that you meet face to face to get to know each other. [b]Cos pure online relationships just [u]don't work[/u] --trust me.[/b]

Last edited by Padme (2007-09-28 07:52:25)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

awww thats too bad siz padme...yeah that the only problem communication... distance and that you might be falling with the wrong face aheh.. yeah... its really hard.... =)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

everyone says that online relationships will never ever gonna last long :( but im gonna prove em wrong :crybaby: :lol:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I've been thousands online relationship.. I'm so [i]lalakero[/i](playgirl) It's so hard to be on online relationship.. You dont know if they were just playing nor serious..
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah..ur right guyz.. all of it won't work.. :( because of lack of communication.. but my fwend do... right now they are already..6 months... too long..
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Online Relationship wont really work[/b] believe me..i am done with everything.. :|
b-lla
» n00b
1969-12-31

online relationship ? for me it isn't worked . wak . i can't do it . i have trying but it really-really didn't work . jah . hha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think its ok...if you met online then you started seeing each other...thats fine... but if the two of you just met online and the only means of your communication is through online like ym, fs...i think its hard....
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]everyone says that online relationships will never ever gonna last long :( but im gonna prove em wrong :crybaby: :lol:[/quote] Yeah..They say that online R. can't last long ( forever ) . But for me it will last if both girl & boy can wait until the day they'll meet live. :wow: Just trust w/ each other.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i don't have any and im not planning to have one..cuz what i think about online and text relationships are they're not that serious.. :wallbash:[/b]
pampam_cakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah. once only we last fer 5 hours. yaya i think it so lame! online relationships really won't work!

Last edited by pampam_cakes (2007-09-29 23:16:48)

hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmn.. But take note.. my mom meet my step dad trough the help of Yahoo Messenger.. They are already 2 yrs in relationship.. And my step dad regularly visiting us.. :) I think it depends upon the guy and the girl.. It will work nor not..
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah..u must have faith,trust and fidelity.. =) it also depends on the persons..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:40

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy