• » [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

Pages: 1..12345678

[b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

honest_liar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

huh?!no and never.. i believe thngs like that never work out. i mean, hows that? you only know each other from what each other reveal. see him or her only through pix or webcam? haha.that's soo funny. and how about loyalty issues? one can never be sure..
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3562689;1273017418]Me, also. This always happens in Online Games. I don't know, but it was just a Fling, a game. Online Relationships aren't serious at all. Because you know, you can't see them, and vice versa. You will never know what happens when they sign out. (:[/quote] I agree. I got involved with one before. I dont know if the relationship was fake but I know the pain was real
Lalyka
» n00b
1969-12-31

i Tried many times :D and it takes about 1 year relationship.. and its hard :( that's why we broke up.. and its hard to fell to the wrong person, fakers.. POSERS!! sucksssss!!!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I tried, twice. But it didn`t worked out as how I wanted it to be. I just saw him flirting with other girls. Then, so long guy. XD..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, never tried it but I flirted with my crush over the net.[i] he's in the Phils,btw.[/i] :xixi: But, I have several of my friends here who are in relationships online. They take it pree seriously, since its "facebook official" XD Yea. and I think it's a trend at my school esp. in gr.8 :O
Risa Kato
» n00b
1969-12-31

Honestly, I wouldn't go for an online relationship. It's because the one you are talking to is not what you have expected. It is best if you will meet up first before deciding to be mutual with each other. [url=http://generate-power.maxupdates.tv/]Solar power energy[/url] [url=http://get-your-girl.maxupdates.tv/]Get your boyfriend back[/url]

Last edited by Risa Kato (2010-06-04 03:32:47)

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Meeting online and getting together online is... weird. Some "online relationships" [i]do[/i] actually work out, but most don't. Err, why the heck would I want to be in a relationship with someone I've met over the internet? @__@ Especially if it seems like we're not going to meet each other sooner or later. No offense.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Slight chance that it'll survive. But hey if it works for you, I salute you. :)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=harlequin0666;#3615915;1275618220]But hey if it works for you, I salute you. :)[/quote] I agree. Well for me, online relationship doesn't work. Because you can't see each other/ And you don't know what's up with your partner. You don't know if she/he has a girlfriend or boyfriend or maybe .. that person is courting someone .. or whatsoever. Many things will happen. :>
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jugitz;#282775;1190888921]have you ever had any,[/quote] hell yeah [quote=jugitz;#282775;1190888921]how did you go about it?[/quote] at first, it was just nothing serious because we can't expect something great from the internetz but i guess, if you two are really determined to make your relationship, then you two better meet up. Who knows, you might be having a relationship with a wrinkly old man who just uses a younger guy's pic lol. With all the magic of the photoshop, an average-looking person can turn into a frickin hot guy/gal. Point-> been there, done that. Shitsux. Hope to God it won't happen again unless we see each other eye to eye lol
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm an online relationship but we knew each other before we entered that relationship.. it became online coz she migrated
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i had couple of online rels.. the 1st one worked out good.. we decided to meet and it lasted for more than 2 years.. others? fun but the last one it almost killed me.. i hate that moron haha =D:xixi:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jugitz;#282775;1190888921]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/quote] I had one. Lately. And most of the members know who he is. :\ IT didn` t stayed for a long time. It was like 1 month. Then the other day, he left me. But then I know. He loves me.
huggable_kc
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes. i HAD, it went out not so well. it's for a short period of time only. after almost ayear of separation, icant believe that ifelt a thorn when he said, "sino ka"? ouch.. funny right?
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it really depends you know.. some o.r. are meant to last
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't really know what to say right now because I'm committed to a person whom I've only met in the internet now. I saw him already personally. And lol yeah, he's an Ftalker. [b]I said it won't work, right?[/b] But I'm praying that it will. Because basically, you need to be really loyal and all, and you need to give your trust to your partner as a whole. Because one doubt might destroy the relationship.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]yeah.. i ever had.. for almost 6 months with him..:D but we broke up already.:D[/align]
xiemaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I dont prefer this any kind of online relationship. This is something really hard for the both of you and It's way too cheap :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:19

[ 10 queries - 0.321 second ]
Privacy Policy