• » [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

[b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

yea i have one .. but it didn't last ..xo0 xo0 boring .. and i h8 it .. !! duh !!
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=...*_*Sakura_28*_*...]I had one...He's far away from me...We just broke up last March but still were friends... I thought that it was a good thing... Anyone could have an OR...but for my opinion, If u really love that person(online) you really need to sacrifice... ORs is a good thing but better watch ur back... :midfinger: :midfinger:[/quote] i agree... =)
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nahh for me online relationship SUX!.proven and tested it'll never last..especially if your the only one hu's making the effort to make the relationship works!. its SUX!!!!! darrn :wallbash: :wallbash:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whow..,i dont hav..,hehe.,dont think so if its work.. :D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its ok...
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nahh.... online relationships.... never realized... but any boys ask me of that... but it sucks!! iww!! as if will have!! yuck :mad: shit
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

No offense but, online relationship's cheap. Okay, I've been through it. :P But then I find it cheap. But well, fine I'm chaep. :lol: It's just that, I can't have a boyfriend in person 'cause of my parents. That's why I`m being [i]pasaway[/i]. :P But well, yea, it works though. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i had one. [u]BEFORE.[/u] and that was waaay back yo. :clock: it was ok. i guess. tho, the fact that i only met him online [b]REALLY SUCKS.[/b] hahaha! i consider it as online rep because i met him online. then the rest was [i]NORMAL.[/i] hahaha! you know, my parents met him. they were ok with him. but it didnt work out quite as i was expecting it to be. SAD. we're still friends, tho. [u]CHATMATES.[/u] [u]TEXTMATES.[/u] hahaha!
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i never had an online relationship. and i dont plan to have one. in my opinion, its not great. and you dont know if they're taking you serious. what if they have a real girlfriend and they're just playing with you. diba mas masakit yun? but it's up to you naman eh. if you've fallen for that guy/girl, whats wrong with it? haha.
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he.. broke up with me yesterday.. awttss... ahuhuhuhu :crybaby: he said.. he want a cool off.. then I say.. Break up is good than cool off.. =D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Yes I do and I am proud!..well I enjoy it a lot soo much it gives me soo much experience..and moments also =D dat I can never forget =D :thumbsup: [/b]
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah.. many.. before.. haha from o2jam and YM.. haha.. but now.. wla.. haha its not serious...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awts. im happy fer you sis ayei! :) @t: i answered it already.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ol relationships would work if and only you try to spend [b]enough[/b] time for each other.. also if u have trust and is able to understand his/her partner.. but for sure, there is really a lot of difference of meeting that guy in person rather than on the net..i know both of you are longing for each others company that's why ol relationship is hard to maintain.
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

online realtionships.? i did have one before.. but it did not work.. because of lack of communication.. :) they won't work..
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me OL relationship is just a waste.. go outside ur house and find her/him lol..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]not really relationship... but although he consider it as a rel. i dont care, haha.... because/// he's still a stranger for me! but,,, i gave trust.... about 0.01%????lolxxxxD[/b] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes i had! huhu i miss him xo0 much.. :(
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]i had one. [u]BEFORE.[/u] and that was waaay back yo. :clock: it was ok. i guess. tho, the fact that i only met him online [b]REALLY SUCKS.[/b] hahaha! i consider it as online rep because i met him online. then the rest was [i]NORMAL.[/i] hahaha! you know, my parents met him. they were ok with him. but it didnt work out quite as i was expecting it to be. SAD. we're still friends, tho. [u]CHATMATES.[/u] [u]TEXTMATES.[/u] hahaha![/quote] coolio.. ur parents met him.. did ur parents know that he was ur bf?..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. They said it was cool. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:58