• » [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

[b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

b-lla
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

online relationship is not a real relationship , right ? many people do online relationship just for fun and not to be right .
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's really emabarassing to admit but yup, i had one, and i know online relationships wont work but still you know. but there came a time that she sends me a message saying "ang bilis mo naman maloko! blah blah" sorry if its in tagalog, hard to translate eh. that was sad but i kinda expect that, but still sad. :eh: :wallbash:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=iloveyou4lyf][quote=alliana01]everyone says that online relationships will never ever gonna last long :( but im gonna prove em wrong :crybaby: :lol:[/quote] Yeah..They say that online R. can't last long ( forever ) . But for me it will last if both girl & boy can wait until the day they'll meet live. :wow: Just trust w/ each other.[/quote] lolers. i met my bf juz this weekend, and i am now really confident that we're gonna last 4ever :wow:
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

i never have 0ne..hehe :D :D dunn0 s0mething ab0ut it h0nestly..hehe
Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

real life relationship is still the best for me.
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of course.. real relationship is still the best.. but have you experience online relationship?.. :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm,, was feel something like that, and my friend now was do it. loox so sweet and cute i think. :D but i prefer to meet the person first..
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't think i would work.. so i better not try it... it usually depends on the person... on my point of view, this kind of relationship is not serious.. you'll know it is if someone makes a move to see each other, live! but you'll never know coz you can never can tell....lolz
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha same hir..i do hve nw..bt im not really serious bout it coz i got a bf..i jz talk to him weneva im online so nw ive got 2 bf's one n real lyf nd one n online..waaaa its kinda hard but..bt i stil love my real bf...nd i kinda do a lil bit wif d otha 1[d online 1]...confusin huh?? :cry: :paranoid:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=b-lla]online relationship is not a real relationship , right ? many people do online relationship just for fun and not to be right .[/quote] yup u're ryt der...online rel. isnt real..yea dey r jz doin it for fun or maybe dey dnt hve a gf/bf its lyk their 1st tym to hve 1..hahaha..eniweiz yea dats y i dnt believe d online relationship bt i still hve 1..grrrrr...bt i dnt take it too seriously... jz a simple sayin: if u do hve 1 jz dnt take it seriously!!!dont b dumb...
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jonilynne.. is that u??! u hav an online rel?? (si kurt?? lolz) :lol: whoooa.. don't be dumb and find a real life relationship guys... don't hurt urself.. coz u myt fall for dat person.. and he/she was just playing... [i](wag magpa uto!)[/i]
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep we met thru chat and shes from korea shes 2 yrs older than me and were 1 mth i guess "1 month na kaming naglolokohan" :lol:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]jonilynne.. is that u??! u hav an online rel?? (si kurt?? lolz) :lol: whoooa.. don't be dumb and find a real life relationship guys... don't hurt urself.. coz u myt fall for dat person.. and he/she was just playing... [i](wag magpa uto!)[/i][/quote] yup dats me ate lie... dw ate lie d c kurt un..d un mnyyri...hahaha tska i hve 1 n real lyf nmn d ba..remmber??pro wla ung online relationship ko.. wari lng un..lokohan lng un bruan lng...hehehe...
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well @topic... my sumone was oceans away from me for a almost a year and a month. yeah... ol relationship is very hard to handle but if you two are mature enough to take the consequences the situation brought in,,, the relationship i guess will survive. =) :D
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Online realtionship?? :arrow: I've dated some of them... :arrow: But its kinda weird rite...cuz i cheated on them... :P [/b]
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Online relationships wont last long until you met each other face to face. Got it?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]well @topic... my sumone was oceans away from me for a almost a year and a month. yeah... ol relationship is very hard to handle but if you two are mature enough to take the consequences the situation brought in,,, the relationship i guess will survive. =) :D[/quote] =) [b]ur ryt mama0114 becoz if u r really inlove with each other and mature enough to handle the relationship i think you will really last long...[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]I did, a couple of times, and they sucked! The first one went well at first back when I was 18. But there's a big problem if you can't see each other. There's that undeniable communication gap there if you can't be together. We parted because of misunderstandings, but we remained friends. The second was a real disaster! I realized you can never really trust someone online. Cos they can say and claim whoever they want to say they are (aka Posers/Fakers). This person completely fooled me with regards to his true identity. And I believed that for over a year! How would you feel if you fell in love with the wrong face?! lol Everything that you thought was him was completely fake, AHAHAHA! I can only laugh about it and hate that person until today. And I say never again. So I don't really trust people online. I'm happy now with someone, whom I got to know personally years before. And not just by knowing that person through Friendster, blogs or photos. YM conversations and phone conversations aren't even enough. Online relationship's are okay, but you gotta take it to the next level. If you're stuck online, that's a BIG BIG BIG problem. It is still better that you meet face to face to get to know each other. Cos pure online relationships just don't work --trust me. Last edited by Padme (2007-09-28 23:52:25)[/quote] i think it is better to know the person personally than in OL,but that wud depend too my bf is in abroad its different from OL rel than long dstance rel but wen it comes to means of communication i think weve been on that things webcams ym txt and long dstnce call :wow: :wow: :wow: i really miss him so much.
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its really hard to have... :|
...*_*Sakura_28*_*...
» n00b
1969-12-31

I had one...He's far away from me...We just broke up last March but still were friends... I thought that it was a good thing... Anyone could have an OR...but for my opinion, If u really love that person(online) you really need to sacrifice... ORs is a good thing but better watch ur back... :midfinger: :midfinger:

Last edited by ...*_*Sakura_28*_*... (2007-11-20 01:04:27)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:54

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy