1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

^ disagree... dunno why:lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

^ lol. nice one sis.. [b]TOPIC[/b] yeah~! i agree i have an ol relationship. not just that. we are chatting through, Friendster, FriendsterTalk, PMs and MSN.. also through texting and calling through cellphone. but i really really wanna meet him. we are couple u know.... people say that he might be fake or sumthing. but i know that he is not fake. there are many options which tells him that he is real....
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm obviously i want to try it..,:lol: whats the difference. i havnt tried it., ever since the world began!!:D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-04-14 11:27:26)

aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm,, me to,, i havent tried it before.. =) and i think i dont want to coz for me "actions speak louder than words:"..:D but im not sure,, i cant say it,, coz somehow i believe in destiny.. :lol:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: FALLIN for SOMEONE online is possible ,..but ONLINE relationships?!.... I DONT THINK SO =| for those who believe in this.. I wanna ask [b]Why and How?[/b] ...both of you dont know each other personally yet. How can you be so sure that all the things he/she said to you are true and out of lies? lolss.. =| [spoiler]:retard: Im fallin, catch me pls :cry:[/spoiler] [align=right]I tried before but didnt worked out coz I dont love him :redface: ,.I dont even know his SMELL while sweating :redface: so how can I love him lol thats impt, coz while OL he can tell you that my smell is gud :eh: my nails are well polished :eh: my hair has no lice :eh: and my heart tells the truth :wallbash: :question: that stupidity ended when our internet connection been cutted :wallbash:[/align]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-14 12:57:25)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i [b]WAS[/b] alm0st g0nna hav but..we had a fight...but the g0od thing is were friends right n0w.s0...im just over wid online pe0ple...haha
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Having friends and meeting them through online (friendster, YM, etc) is fine, but getting in a commitment relationship with them - I don't like. I think it's kind of stupid (sorry), but that's just my opinion. But then again, I think it still depends. Just be careful who you're going to have a relationship with. :)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^sis duch im talkin about OLR..=) RE: LDR ...Im now on a LDR..and I believe in LDR as long as you love each other and you putted your trust and loyalty to him/her 100%...although its very hard yeah sis duch very difficult =| ,..you wanna kiss him and hug him and tell him ILOVE YOU SOO MUCH while embracing him but u cant coz ur on diff location lol :retard: but as what ive sed above..i disagree on OLR..its just like playing Online games... Networld is different from the real world.. we can fall inlove for someone..yes but as long as both of you still not seeing each other yet in person...thats not for real i guess.. [spoiler][i]ung mga nagkakilala na nga ng personal at magkasama na ng matagal nagkakalokohan pa eh :retard:[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-15 01:59:40)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont have this but i want to try this cause i want to feel wat it is.. =)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: Distance doesn't matter just as long as you two are prepared for it. Do not think of "what if's" just enjoy each day you have with each other. Fight, Laugh, Cry just be sure that fights are solved before one of you logs out.[/quote] yah..i strongly agree...=) distance doesn't matter just as long as the two of u are prepared. but it's still the best if see each other personally everyday...:cool:
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i belive yah2 based on real life exp..ehe i lasted for 12 hours.. haha :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

kinda dramatic dont read hahaha [spoiler][color=#089bce] Online Relationships it's good if you will meet him/her someday and get to know him/her better It's kinda bad if certain circumstances cannot allow you to see each other -- it will not work with chatting/calling over the phone alone. I mean , yeah you might really love him/her but how can you take your relationship to the next level if it stay that way? Breaking up is inevitable. I got my share of online relationships as well - it began when i got addicted to chatting lol. The first and second relationship was just a game. Nothing serious so sooner or later we broke up. (we did see each other though but it's really complicated so i broke up with those guys) Third relationship - POSER. lol. It lasted for a month, i realize that he was just a fake person so i ended it already. Man, anybody could fall for that picture! Fourth Relationship - a friend in the same chatroom in yahoo messenger. All the while i thought he really cared for me because he would sing to me, play games , talk about lotssa stuffs - and then later on i caught him cheating. LOL. Turns out, he has a gf IRL. This lasted for 6 months. I got tired with this OL relationships and started dating friends in college - but i also got tired of this And then i chatted again (twasz sembreak) - A friend introduced me to a really cute and nice guy . We lasted for a year, we did meet though when he went home here in the Philippines. He really loves me a lot ( everyone can see that) but i feel that i dont love him that much so I broke up with him. He got really pissed lol. I am currently in an online relationship --- again ! (i am now self proclaimed OLR and LDR QUEEN) But this time, he's different from the others. As in different -- he really caught my attention. I admire him a lot But we argue a lot too We love the same things But we have different opinions too I dunno why we are so compatible but so different from each other at the same time *confuse I thought im fed up with OLR already but then i have this desire to give this relationship a shot. I really have fun with this relationship - i can say that it's even better than the IRL relationships that i had. I dunno why, but it just feel that way, it's like - if i feel this good already, how much more when we're together? We're on our 4th month now. And i hope we'll pull through until we see each other this year. :) [hr][hr][hr] Great... now everybody knows the last part of my love life *facepalm [/spoiler] :arrow: In an OLR, you DONT need pride and doubt. Throw all of that away. All you need is Trust, Honesty and Communication (aside from love ofcourse) [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-16 02:30:21)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool forsakendoll.. indeed u tried online relationships..
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ maybeit's coz i'm alwas in front of my computer instead of going out hahaha :lol: i used to date lots of guys in real life but i got addicted with my computer so chances are - i meet more men over the net than in real life my gad! my social life is slowly diminishing hahaha [/color]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][color=#089bce] my gad! my social life is slowly diminishing hahaha [/color][/quote] lol.. yah i think u should hang out sometimes (real life).. so that ur social life wouldn't be rotten..=) and ur like kinda expert, huh..
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ i do hang out with my friends sometimes (in fact we'll go swimming this coming sunday :lol: ), not that often though because we have different schedules :crybaby: but i Don't wanna meet with other guys (in irl) no matter how cute or nice they are coz as of now, i'm interested with only one guy ~ my boyfie nyahahaa inlove!! [/color]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool.. faithful gurl..
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yea. i have one right now. :D we just argued this morning. LOL
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol why did u argue?..
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have one in Rose Online.. but we only lasted for a few months though.. but I think online relationships doesn't work [u]IF[/u] you only talk in online and not in real life.. I mean it's really important for both of you to see each other.. :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you ever had any, how did you go about it?[/b]

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:39

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy