• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 123456..6

What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Mia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionaire, Missy Elliott, Fergie, Black Eyed Peas, The Killers, Green Day, The All-American Rejects, Blue October, Stone Sour, Billy Talent, P!NK, Nelly Furtado, Nick Lachey, Mariah Carey, 50 Cent, Cherish, Chris Brown, Simple Plan, Cassie, Evanescence and et al.
bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

I listen to Poison the Well.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

I just listen to what the radio plays. :rolleyes: but mostly tagalog songs :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i listen to.. [b]my chemical romance[/b], atreyu, avenged sevenfold, from first to last, panic!at the disco, afi, underoath, lost prophets..
watch_me_bleed
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love to listen emo songs.. lakas ng tama!!! :P
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

techno!? rOck and Of cOrSe..hip hOp ;)
Poncecutor
» n00b
1969-12-31

Any Genre That Makes Me Dance, Sing And Make Me Ask What's The Title Of That Song???
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

usually rock... jaz wanna bang my head... :wallbash:
jeyni007
» n00b
1969-12-31

avril lavigne, red hot chili peppers, simple plan, BEP, elliot yamin, lukas rossi, bo bice, sixpence none the richer, alanis morissette, parokya ni edgar, Eheads, five for fighting, stephen speaks, barbi almalbis, sitti, sugar ray, swing out sister, matchbox20, no doubt, gwen stefani, jlo, goo goo dolls =) =) =)
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]i listen to.. [b]my chemical romance[/b], atreyu, avenged sevenfold, from first to last, panic!at the disco, afi, underoath, lost prophets..[/quote] SH*T we listen to the same bands... coool... i listen usually to PANIC AT THE DISCO.. then MCR.. FOB.. AVENGED SEVENFOLD..
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: sad love song :ninja:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]i listen to.. [b]my chemical romance[/b], atreyu, avenged sevenfold, from first to last, panic!at the disco, afi, underoath, lost prophets..[/quote] SH*T we listen to the same bands... coool... i listen usually to PANIC AT THE DISCO.. then MCR.. FOB.. AVENGED SEVENFOLD..[/quote] [b]hell yeah..[/b] they are best bands in the world.. =D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [i] oopz..i forgot to put FOB on my list.. [/i] :D
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

opm
thEnaMeIs....bAbyGuRl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mostly luv songs(from filipino singers), rn'b, hiphop, and rock. =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

opm
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

slow, n yah... like classic? but i like tokyo drift^^
soulx3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Panic! at the Disco... Fall Out Boy... The Academy Is... From First To Last... *cough* Good Charlotte... *eherm* Simple Plan... MCR.... The Used... Taking Back Sunday... ... that's everything I can remember... ... Ooh! I forgot AFI.
Last Angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

chris brown ft. bow wow:shorty like mine... falloutboys:suger were going down.......... panic at da disco:new song i don't know....... simple plan:all of them...... black eye peace:all.........
naknaMputik
» n00b
1969-12-31

~~the fray, jars of clay, 9 days, john mayer, phantom planet, oasis, cold play, barbie almalbis, bamboo, soapdish, PUSSY cat dolls, nelly, 50 cents, BPE, kaskade, ne-yo, mimi, mary j. blige, cassie, mario, diddy, jojo,....and a lot more!!^_* add me up: khazia_17@yahoo.com www.friendster.com/naknamputik
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What I listen to depends on my mood. But I always have lounge music playing or indie-rock and trip-hop. Jazz is when I want to relax and soul when I feel like singing. Still pop is annoyingly catchy on most times.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy