• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 1123456

What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

I listen to a little bit of everything, but mostly hip hop music. But I do also like some metal, rock, alternetive, etc. I listen to everything from Tupac to Maroon 5 to System of a Down to DropKick Murphy's to John Legend to...you get the idea. Most of the hip hop music that I listen to is not the radio stuff, though. Don't get me wrong, I do like some of the radio hits and commercial artists, but I prefer the socially and politically conscience artists, and the artists with true creativity....like Dead Prez, Pharaohe Monch, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, and System of a Down (yes, I know they're not hip hop) Anyway, if you're a fan of hip hop, check out my FS page. My mp3 player is set to start automatically and it shuffles but if you want to hear some great rap artists that you've probably never heard before, browse through the top half of my mp3 player. The bottom half is more of the radio stuff.
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

I usually listening to RocK and Techno Trance^^ but I like every kind of Music just need a good tune and melodic and..banging head :cool: :wallbash:
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

I mostly listen to everything depends on the mood.. except country and metal mostly RnB though =)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love songs or emo songs hehe .. :P
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

emo or rock sometimes screamo :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rock, rap metal, & rnb/hiphop :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gothic, rock, rnb, love song.... =)
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]love and emo songs[/color] click this url to visit mah friendster main account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzpaul[/url] click this url to view my friendster second account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzrock[/url] ok ok ok dont forget to leave me some comments if you dont leave me comments i will kill you.ok.hahaha [align=center] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/userbar121987-4.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/acey37.gif[/img][/align]
xxangelaxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love hiphop and rnb songs... im not really a fan of loud music.. :evil:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

These days i usually listen to Miyavi's Songs..... and also Exile songs... =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Country, Folk, Pop, Jazz. Whatever song it is, as long as it doesn't break my eardrums. Apparently the Jason Castro and Brooke White's music is what I usually listen to.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I often listen to christian music..=) :thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just listen all britney song's and trance music... yeah! :D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

RnB and everyfink on my itunes
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]uhmmm... emo, screamo, alternative rock and senti..? =)[/i] [align=center]saydie, greenday, whitin temptations, david cook, colbie caillat, early november, red-jumsuit, all american rejects, new found glory, dashboard confessional, amber pacific, daphne, flyleaf, jason mraz, jet, the mile after, seether broken, my chem, story of the year, bullets for my valentine, guns and roses, etc... (dme ihh) [/align] :eh:
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i listen chicosci, spongecola, amber, avril, evanescence, matchbook romance, MCR, yellow card, coheed, second hand, the used... final fantasy theme songs.. and many more....^^ try this site... :arrow:www.purevolume.com
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rock to rap metal to rnb/hiphop :D\m/
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: rock and rnb.. really hate "hip-hop" :puke: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

let's see~~~~ i usually listen Music box/intrument and Punk songs =D=D=D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i usually listen to maroon 5, rihanna, and some old mellow rock songs
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:47

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy