• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 1..123456

What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

hiphop,punk,metal
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

i love to listen to Hillsong United Casting Crowns Kirk Franklin Chris Tomlin Point of Grace Jars of Clay Rachel Lampa Don Moen
mehmeh0000
» n00b
1969-12-31

hip hop, rnb, love songs.. usually the newest songs..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

before,.,i always listen to emo songs.,especially screamo.,but now,i've toned down a bit.,so im more into love songs.,xDDDD
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love all kinds of rock. :D And I'm not very picky with music. I actually listen to almost any genre. Haha. Most of the time I'm listening to: [b]Band/Group[/b] Nirvana, Queen, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Matchbox20, Tonic, Oasis, The Used, Dashboard Confessional, Flyleaf, Secondhand Serenade, Yellowcard, Incubus, 3 Doors down, The Beatles, DSounds, Lifehouse, FOB [b]Individuals:[/b] Bob Marley, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Michelle Branch, Sarah Mclachlan (spelling?), Weird Al Yankovic, Natalie, and so many more.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i usually listen to rock, rap metal, & rnb/hiphop :D
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i listen to imeem, anime music i like that!!
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i always play the songs of.. .avril lavigne .paramore .new years day
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:Whatever you like :arrow:Hinahanap Kita :arrow: Low :lol::lol::lol:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm always MCR Avenged sevenfold LP:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b] bossa.reggae.punk..~ [/b][/color]
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mostly..i listen on pop,alternative and rnb music..=)
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]most of it is Ali project song, kukui song and aki misato song i just like they style to sing^^ very insteresting~[/b]
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hardcore \m/ :D
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dreamsounds songs ..[b] mostly acoustic[/b]
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I love to listen EMO n' sad love song :D
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rock and rnb.. leona lewis, u2, beyonce, razorback, incubus, paramore.. the songs in my hypster playlist
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wasted: [b]Most of da tym i listen to a hardcore music but when im tired of it i also try a love songs..[/b]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The Used songs !!! Genre : [b]emo, screamo, post hardcore, alternative rock[/b] The Used forever !!! :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I mostly listen to them: :arrow: Green Day :arrow: Linkin Park :arrow: My Chemical Romance :arrow: Paramore :arrow: Blink 182 :arrow: 30 Seconds To Mars :arrow: The Clash :arrow: A7X[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:36

[ 10 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy