• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 123456..6

What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

kittie skye sweetnam panic! atd mcr flyleaf the used avenged sevenfold avril
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

valley of crome ramones blink 182 sum 41 cradle of filth saydie nirvana
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OPM and rock songs
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, this is my list... usually music from Avril Lavigne J. Lo Mariah Carey The Corrs blink182 MYMP BEP Simple Plan Freaky Friday Sountrack All American Rejects MAtchbox20 kelly Clarkson Hilary Duff Vanessa Carlton Christian songs all of the music in my playlist... all of the music...
mhie ehm
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D hmmm just Hip~hop nd RnB.. heheh.. Chris brown 50 cent bow wow.. mariah carey beyonce.. T.I.. Frankie J.. Snoop dogg.. so much more wee!!.. :D
potatoxcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ramones the smiths the cure norma jean job for a cowboy the chariot metro station[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[Emotional] <tear eyed>
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

all genre, from the relaxing songs up to the songs that makes my ear bleed! hehe
lemzki666
» n00b
1969-12-31

Metal, metal, metal and more metal... black, symphonic black, death, melodic death, brutal death, progressive, speed, melodic speed, trash, goth, doom, power, melodic power, gore, hardcore, grindcore, goregrind... =D =D =D it make's me me [b]headbang[/b] when i listen 2 dis kind of music... :wallbash: :wallbash: ahmmmm.. is der any metalheads i mean metal listeners in dis place? :D :lol:

Last edited by lemzki666 (2007-07-06 11:47:27)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D I like all songs.. =) =) Especially [color=#FF99CC][b]All songs from Celine Dion and All Australian Hillsongs[/b][/color].. :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Evanences Creed Blaque Avril Lavigne M2M (many to mention..) xD
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

house, reggae, hawaiian reggae, alternative, flamenco chillax tracks ;)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Anime OSTs Dashboard/Taking Back Sunday System of a Down[/b]
Ude
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Gackt Nightmare Hyde UVERworld L'arc~en~ciel[/b]

Last edited by Ude (2007-07-15 22:18:44)

nathankills
» n00b
1969-12-31

A lot of post hxc bands.
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Genre are Trance, Bossa Nova and Chill'
vernice911
» n00b
1969-12-31

silverstein, alesana, mcr,and evanescence,. they totally rock my world,. =)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as of now..i listen to my chemical romance..[b] i dont love you [/b] i love it.. :wallbash:

Last edited by eizarg (2007-07-28 01:58:35)

Vincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Techno,Rock,Soul,R&B,Pop :D
ayahein
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]rock and pop! i like ORANGE AND LEMONS![/b] :) :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:14

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy