• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 1234566

What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

aileen01
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Im currently listening to taking back sunday,saosin,foo fighters,within temptation and lacuna coil
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

humm...i currently listening to Cobra starship's Viva la cobra album.....
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The Summer Obsession, Boys Like Girls, Valencia, Punchline.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For now. I currently hear these bands. [b]Aqua Timez. Secondhand Serenade. Boys Like Girls. Taking Back Sunday. Orange Range. Beat Crusaders. Uver World. and An Cafe![/b]
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i do listen to hip-hop beats like low,git it..and some rock songs like guillotine and pretenders.. =)
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

rock! \m/ finch, taking back sunday, new found glory, bouling for soup, red jumpsuit apparatus, all american rejects
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

rnb, pop, hiphop. =|
janillaprinsesa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always listen to alesana etf hawthorne heights and as i lay dying the best^^
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i usually listen to music dat makes me feel relaxx.. like im in a heaven..
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pop & jazz ~~
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rock, grind core, indie rock, hip hop, pop rock, pop, soul, opms, jazz mostly everything but :doubt:rap
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥I Love the way you made me smile♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]audition musics, and first_love of utada[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥LhaDybLueS just made a post♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

genre's of screamo,acoustic
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Punk rock and j-rock. i don't fancy mushy love songs and raps.
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. all songs of [b]The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus[/b]..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cudly_girl_003]hmm.. all songs of [b]The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus[/b]..[/quote] Really? What songs? =) just interested... :D
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

all [b]THE USED[/b] songs

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-03-29 12:24:36)

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Billy Talent, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus , Paramore , SugarCult , Vanilla Sky , Anti-Flag , Ramones , Sex Pistols , Nirvana madami pa eh =D=D=D klaseng2x genre =D=D=D
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Songs of MCR, Sum41, Alesana, Paramore, RJA, Boys like girls and secondhand serenade
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i usually listen to avril lavigne, my chemical romance, simple plan, Jason mraz! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you usually listen to? You can answer with genres, artists or songs ^.~ Hmm, I dont really know what genre I listen to. Well, I listen to artists like: Three Days Grace, Ciara, Chamillionair

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:52

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy