• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 1..12345678910

[b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

sinnerz2008
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

wow!! amazing!! they're nice!! =)
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! it's sooo coool! i lovee 'em olll!!!
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i xoo much lurve ur layzs! der xoo cool.,.![/b]:cool:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice pre made.. tnx for sharing :D:thumbsup:
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=sinnerz2008]http://h1.ripway.com/harveyftalk/layouts/rockstar_much.css[/quote] what is that??? if u want to link that in yourr profile paste diz code in your mediabox <">
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi the bandwidth already exceeded but will it work i'll try
mykol
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing,.kua :D
abellia_berlian
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice layout thank 4 sharing good job.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Since Friendster always updates. I decided to give you the .css file instead of giving you a ready use code to put in your fs profile. Bcoz there are some people, or should I say "A PERSON" who ha

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy