• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 12345..5

have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

bheybhie000316
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

I think everyone had experienced the feeling of jealousy :) I handle jealousy but accepting the fact that I am jealous. No, I do not deny it when I'm jealous. I would seriously say, "I'm soo jealous." When I say it, I usually say it like I'm joking :P It helps and then I'll realize I should just be thankful with what I have ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

[b] i just ignore jealousy... crazy as it may seem but that's true.. i don't get jealous easily.. i dunno why.. i just have a big trust on all the people i know.. even if we just met for about a couple of days..[/b]
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oH really?.. ahmm..how nice..aha
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] yeah.. but if that trust is broken, it takes me a long time to trust that person again..[/b]
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) even me this days... im loosing my trsust to that person..*_*
thEnaMeIs....bAbyGuRl
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Me?? If I'm jealous or if I have problems I write it in mah journal/diary. It helps. Ur talkin' 'bout trust, well I think if u have a journal/diary. D trust is never broken becoz a diary/journal will never tell any1. Duh! It doesn't even talk. :lol:

Last edited by thEnaMeIs....bAbyGuRl (2007-02-09 16:04:27)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] just be careful in keeping the journal.. it might fall on untrustworthy hands.. teehee :lol:[/b]
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no comment... :ninja:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-23 10:43:43)

kai
» n00b
1969-12-31

i pay back the jealousy they shown me.. haha.. i did that before. and believe me. they come back to you.. haha :eh:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh?..would that work?.. :question:
kai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bheybhie000316]oh?..would that work?.. :question:[/quote] yup yup!! try it.. you'll enjoy it at the same time.. haha
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm.. okei try..aha..*_*//
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Bah women are the most jealous species.. :disgust: They're so unpredictable and they get too moody with just almost anything. Ignor them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that's the best way like temper tantrums from a toddler..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Mia]I think everyone had experienced the feeling of jealousy :) I handle jealousy but accepting the fact that I am jealous. No, I do not deny it when I'm jealous. I would seriously say, "I'm soo jealous." When I say it, I usually say it like I'm joking :P It helps and then I'll realize I should just be thankful with what I have ;)[/quote] i'm like you!!! really!! lol uh-huh... agrees.... =) [quote=kai]i pay back the jealousy they shown me.. haha.. i did that before. and believe me. they come back to you.. haha :eh:[/quote] [u]"Don't Get Mad, Get Even"[/u] [b]john tucker must die[/b] movie

Last edited by `mizeL (2006-12-08 02:40:40)

bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Bah women are the most jealous species.. :disgust: They're so unpredictable and they get too moody with just almost anything. Ignor them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that's the best way like temper tantrums from a toddler..[/quote] [img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff73.gif[/img]hey got jelous bcous men doesnt even undrestand the phrase stick to one!>aha..[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff73.gif[/img]
amaiibaby
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me I'll just keep quite... IF Im really jelous magagalita ko sa boyfriend ko... i know its not right to get mad.... pero its his fault alam naman nya :evil: galit ako dun sa pinagseselosan ko kinakausap nya.... I HAVE ONE QUESTION: WHAT IF YOUR BOYFRIENDS BESTFRIEND IS A GIRL AND YOU GET JELOUS ALL THE TIME WHEN YOU SEE THEM TALK TOO EACH OTHER OR JOKE AROUND WHAT SHOULD ARE YOU ARE GOING TO DO? :rose:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=amaiibaby]For me I'll just keep quite... IF Im really jelous magagalita ko sa boyfriend ko... i know its not right to get mad.... pero its his fault alam naman nya :evil: galit ako dun sa pinagseselosan ko kinakausap nya.... I HAVE ONE QUESTION: WHAT IF YOUR BOYFRIENDS BESTFRIEND IS A GIRL AND YOU GET JELOUS ALL THE TIME WHEN YOU SEE THEM TALK TOO EACH OTHER OR JOKE AROUND WHAT SHOULD ARE YOU ARE GOING TO DO? :rose:[/quote] ahmm..??...[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff101.gif[/img] cguro mgparinig kah nlang...everytime na ksma moh xa...keep on asking him na halimbawa: 'musta na kau ni __________?...un then mppncin na niya.. dapat nun mejio layuan n niya.. pero kung ganun paren ganti kah nah..aha.. ahm..pero kung ganun paren drechuhin m na xia..>aha..<..walang kokontra..opinion koh lang iahn..*_*..peace..[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff101.gif[/img]
tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff0a00]k[/color][color=#ff1400]i[/color][color=#ff1e00]n[/color][color=#ff2800]a[/color][color=#ff3200]k[/color][color=#ff3c00]a[/color][color=#ff4600]i[/color][color=#ff5000]n[/color] [color=#ff6400]k[/color][color=#ff6e00]o[/color] [color=#ff8200]n[/color][color=#ff8c00]a[/color] [color=#ffa000]l[/color][color=#ffaa00]n[/color][color=#ffb400]g[/color] [color=#ffc800]n[/color][color=#ffbe00]g[/color] [color=#ffaa00]i[/color][color=#ffa000]c[/color][color=#ff9600]e[/color] [color=#ff8200]c[/color][color=#ff7800]r[/color][color=#ff6e00]e[/color][color=#ff6400]a[/color][color=#ff5a00]m[/color] [color=#ff4600]p[/color][color=#ff3c00]a[/color][color=#ff3200]r[/color][color=#ff2800]a[/color] [color=#ff1400]c[/color][color=#ff0a00]o[/color][color=#ff0000]o[/color][color=#ff0a00]l[/color] [color=#ff1e00]a[/color][color=#ff2800]n[/color][color=#ff3200]g[/color] [color=#ff4600]f[/color][color=#ff5000]e[/color][color=#ff5a00]e[/color][color=#ff6400]l[/color][color=#ff6e00]i[/color][color=#ff7800]n[/color][color=#ff8200]g[/color][color=#ff8c00].[/color][color=#ff9600].[/color] [color=#ffaa00]e[/color][color=#ffb400]h[/color][color=#ffbe00]h[/color][color=#ffc800]e[/color][color=#ffbe00]h[/color][color=#ffb400]e[/color][color=#ffaa00]h[/color][color=#ffa000].[/color][color=#ff9600].[/color][/b]
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jealousy is a waste of time cut it out iam yours :lol: haha =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 11 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy